Complex energy old things

Today a few words about things from the destroyed structure and the things belonging to the deceased.

— "Cleaning space I have it's complicated, as I live with my parents. If I had my way — would have thrown at least half of all items in the house, and made a global permutation, but you have to reckon with the opinion of the elders..."

"I have most of the furniture and utensils — hereditary, passed from deceased husbands parents and my deceased grandmother. Besides the fact that it is really almost all of my apartment on the release, and even more important — these are things that I like and I with them good and nice, and I am pleased that things our family or my husband's parents (whom I truly loved)".

— "Ol, and if it presents the dead?"

If I simply say "define themselves whether the resource or vampiric thing" — it will give an indulgence not to change anything. So you'll have to tell more, although I do not want to raise such a difficult subject (it is not for this course, but in General for a single cycle of work — was hoping to avoid, but 3-fold inquiry leaves me no choice!).

People very often truly linked to what takes energy: harmful food, sucking relationship, vampiric things, "delicious" memories of lust. Just because it is habit and they don't know any other taste. The victim is tied to her rapist how many cases I can tell you from my healing practice!.. Well, if Your Family gives You power, strength, — so that it should be in a healthy (rare in Russia), but in fact each kind of energy structure have their own interests, sometimes quite contradictory.

For example, I once did an energy massage to the patient — in this massage the energy flow is transmitted through the main meridians through the acupuncture points and could not pump her left arm: the energy in it just did not go at all. I couldn't find the lock in the body and was puzzled.

When we discussed this after the session, she asked, could it be that the case in the crown ring that she wore on her left hand. She took the ring off — and indeed, the left hand just instantly turn on, alive. The history girl did not know, except that a ring from my grandmother. And the ring girl, among other things, is very dear. I recommended it to clean the thing — but in such cases conventional methods is not enough, you need magical cleaning.

The crown of things with a long history and energy complex. In my opinion, to wear clothes of the dead are strictly prohibited. Decorations — after a serious cleaning. To keep the photo in a prominent place — not necessary, it encourages the outflow of your attention in the world of the dead (the gradual destruction of the present and of the disease). The dead need to walk, give energy to the structure to rebuild and continue to live without them. Not to forget them, but to completely change their role and their role. Necrotic binding energy structure is formed not from what you remember of the man — and that man is gone, and you your role in the family have not changed, family structure is not rebuilt and is forced to play dead after the death the same role that he played in life. Then the soul hangs between the worlds and then the consequences on the list.

Gifts of the dead can be neutral, can be vampiric (for various reasons). The gift of the deceased as the subject of power is a rare variant, it is possible, if the person was special to you and the subject were given with love and symbolic meaning, with the care You took with gratitude live on. Very often people don't even know what the things are kept in house and how those things affect them. Gifts of living people can also be quite ambiguous.

If you live so that the vast majority of things around you — things that belonged to the deceased, so it is especially important to be aware of their tribal identification, that is the relationship with the family in the context of affiliation and autonomy, past and present, its embeddedness in the Family and his BIRTH from the clan. But, as I said, it's for another class — too broad topic!.. I will not continue to exaggerate in order not to generate paranoia in our circles (answers to further questions will generate more questions). Just clean the space to the maximum. Methods of cleaning I've thrown and will continue if there is interest, tell us more.published

Author: Olga Mazur

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/30626/

Tags

See also

New and interesting