The paramedic from Kyakhta shook Irkutsk

Once in Irkutsk, a former Colonel Peter Ivanovich, increased blood pressure, and he called an ambulance. And in the apartment of a lonely old man with a disability walked in a guy in a green medical suit — a 22-year-old paramedic Vladimir Urusov. Seen in the home of a lonely old man is so shocked him that he decided to come back and help.

Came the very next day, on my day off, taking with him to the aid of two girls. So, at the initiative of the paramedic ambulance of Vladimir Urusov on the site "Vkontakte" a group of "Argos" — "Army hot hearts," which proposes to unite the efforts of everyone to help the disadvantaged elderly.

Pyotr once had an accident and refused the surgery on the hip joints. Since then many years have passed, the bone healed incorrectly, and the elderly disabled painful to walk even on crutches. Retired almost never moves around the house, even the trash is no one to make — he accumulated in the apartment.

My grandfather has two sons, the eldest lives in Moscow, he is a military man, but his father never tells him about their sores, protects the peace of the son, because the grandfather in the past, and himself a former military man, the Colonel, accustomed to endure hardships. And the youngest son is disabled, is rare. Sometimes comes downstairs, but she had no desire to rake the dirt in someone else's apartment. So, day after day, the old man is left alone with their problems.

— The house was a total debacle! A few of us decided to start to clean up the remaining urine from the plate (DVP), which was covered floor. The plate was riddled with dirt stains, and emitting such a stench that breathing was difficult. We tore them and took out the trash, washed of dirt under them show the wood floors that were quite usable, — says paramedic Volodya. — Opened all the Windows. Clearing my apartment, and immediately began to breathe easier! The girls started cleaning the kitchen. All tables, bedside tables, sink and even the fridge was filled with dirty dishes, covered in years of thick layer of fat. Utensils not washed, even the FAE didn't take it! Had to soak the mountain of dishes in the bathroom. Washed it two days! But washed clean! Then it was necessary to get rid of cockroaches: these creatures in his grandfather's house were so many that it defies description. The girls picked up the box of chess, has opened her bunches rained cockroaches, it's all infested with insects. Girls squeal dragged the box into the bathroom together, we rinse it with boiling water. Cockroaches destroyed special gels, everywhere put traps for insect pests, many of them died in two days, but there are still a lot. So many of these insects I had never seen!

Vladimir remembers past weekend, and it is most surprising: how is it they had so much to do in just two days?

The girls took over the window. Clean washed gray, dull, sooty glass, and gradually the room became much lighter. Then washed lace curtains, ironed, hung clean curtains. Laundry service was continuous for two days. Dismantled bed, soprevshuyu under the recumbent person, threw it in the trash moldering sheets and the old pillow, the mattress dry. Has a new set of clothes, which were donated by people who saw an ad on the Internet, and a new clean blanket with pillow — also gave good people, after reading the announcement of "Vkontakte". Shocked grandfather handed over a new wheelchair, which he was waiting from the state for many years, so I would not wait until it is brought concerned "warm hearts".

All the clutter and the mountains of accumulated garbage had to be thrown out, as they have chosen to live cockroaches. The guys worked tirelessly, dragged into the yard rubbish accumulated over the years. Books and documents led in perfect order and neatly laid out on the shelves. Took over the fridge — it was completely empty and dirty. Washed, loaded the food, donated by people. On the shelves is milk, zucchini, eggs, biscuits, macaroni, rice, buckwheat. Two days of tireless volunteers was a load of underwear, shirts, pants old. Suggested him to wash, he flatly refused:

I all the same Colonel, barely holding back tears, said Peter Ivanovich.

When three of the "Army warm hearts" came the next morning, they were met by the shining man. It is with joy and surprise said:

— Wake up in the morning on a clean pillow, clean linen — I can't understand anything: where am I? Then feel and I have no pain! At first I thought: well, this is the end, then I died. Then moved his hands, legs, look there alive. Measured pressure — normal, heart is beating like a clock. And, you know, that's what I learned: a person should not treat the body and soul. And this dog dirt, as old scale, she will disappear!

Vladimir Urusov in Irkutsk only half a month, work got in the ambulance — he in paramedic education, this year graduated from medical school Kyakhta. There works as a psychologist graduate of the institution Marina Aleksandrovna Mansurovskaya. She came up with the organization "Argos", which stands for "Army hot hearts." Who else but future paramedics and nurses, to learn to help people? And not in the virtual space of social networks, but so is listening to an old man's complaint, taking out garbage, cleaning dirty floors? Because the medical profession is a continuous sacrifice. And if you're not ready for it, better in doctors not to go!

We in Kyakhta helped lonely elderly people, after College, went shopping, bought them food, cared for the destitute and abandoned. In schools conducted round tables, told the children about the dangers of Smoking and drinking, and explained how dangerous the addiction is and what HIV infection is — says about his participation in the Argos Volodya.

In Irkutsk, he came to his girlfriend and immediately got a job with a degree. And was reminded of the Argos when they saw at one of the exits doomed to a lonely old age of Peter Ivanovich.

Interestingly, the guy from Buryatia woke our city not some video or selfie and asking for compassion to the elderly. Apparently, in society there is a need not to admire their successes and achievements, which are so fond of young and not so young, and to help someone, to sympathize and to empathize.

First came to us Natalia bryukhanova and brought cleaning supplies, gloves, bucket, — said Volodya. — Then came the schoolgirl Inga Cheremnykh, she gave the same wheelchair. Then with food, diapers, medicines, bed linen came Anastasia Krapivina and Anastasia Karpova, the couple Helen and Paul Sazonova (Irkutsk journalists), then Ia Ulyanov... Everyone wanted something to help a lonely grandfather.

Now Volodya days working on the ambulance, while continuing to study to obtain a medical certificate paramedic, and continues to help the elderly.When I called him, he answered:

— I now my floors with my grandmother, she's 86. No, do not need help, I'm not hard, after two hours, I think.

If you want to help

You can help things and products, as well as the work by personal labor. To contact the organizers easily on the Internet, in social network "Vkontakte" group "Argos". Or phone hero of our publication Volodya: 89148913955.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: asiarussia.ru/persons/8948/

Tags

See also

New and interesting