There are people who smell of misfortune

There are people who smell of misfortune.

Among these people there are those who seek to grow, engaged in self-development, interested in sports and yoga. Sometimes, they try to pretend that everything is fine and try to stay awake. But train it not to kill.

Their misfortune is a mile away. And as you know, your smell, one does not feel – it is audible only from the outside.

I assume the reason is decaying knowledge.

When the amount of consumed content that exceeds the actions for its development – it causes intoxication information. She, in turn, leads to energy stagnation and decay.

If you understand. To the depths understood. But do not (reasoning, inference, and beautiful logical calculations – does not count) — knowledge of the energy begins to stagnate, causing internal imbalances and constant dissatisfaction.

And then there's our biology – the ability to form habits in the actions and feelings if they are repeated for at least one month – and the smell of misery becomes your natural environment.

Therefore, I say that the conscious self is no turning back. If you let the knowledge to yourself, be kind to deal with him.

The strength of the impact depends on the depth of penetration of the information that we consume.

On a superficial level, these effects are almost not noticeable and relatively safe. But the smarter people and the more he is able not just learn, but also to understand the deeper details — the process is irreversible.

I also had to wash their own inner core from all the muck that has adhered to over the years of endless attempts to pull the reality on the frame of my expectations and today I look at the world exclusively through the blade of the question: "How?"

How to wash away the misery and stop to smell the internal pain?

To treatment for this infection is necessary in a complex, because in addition to the direct causes, there is a fairly strong factor in the habit — body mechanics "reasonable arguments" do not change.

Need targeted actions to change established patterns of behavior.

0. Misfortune has a bad smell and feel its surrounding.

Item number "zero" is a phase, without which all other progress meaningless. For starters, it is important to understand (Yes, empty inside), as it is disgusting to be a miserable person.

Just as you reach for happy and peaceful people, and they tend to like themselves.

Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness as proof that my misfortune is not the most miserable. Only a man very much wanted to break free from this circle and to stop being miserable, able to go the way of complete cleansing action.

1. Complaints – the main note in this stench.

In dealing with people infected with misfortune, constantly break the complaint. The world, of the unfairness of reality. Them to chest pain pity his fate, even though they are carefully trying not to admit it even to themselves.

They are not satisfied with the environment, the subway, the President, another author of the tape Facebook.

Those who are more difficult to set up, find more sophisticated ways to ache, wrapping all the arguments in a strong corset of logic, they say, I'm now documentary will show how the world is unfair to me.

They often "not good" for different reasons. A characteristic feature is that they are sure to put you notify.

In defense of those people, I want to note that they often do not notice.

In your world there is only that which directed your attention. Their focus is on the search for evidence of his inner pain. They find it regularly.

How here to be?

To cut to the quick – stop to complain and Express dissatisfaction. At all. Completely. Even when the fair. Even when "possible and necessary".

The mind will resist at first, you try to push it out of the usual environment.

In the first two weeks of a possible increase in cases of "real reason" for complaints. This is how the reality in the attempt to realize the change – it is rebuilt, but if you continue, the storm will subside in a month will be a turning point.

Ideally, after 21 days.

Same thing when you come to the gym – your muscles are sore, then get used to it. Body transformirovalsya through the pain and this is a good sign – means it's working.

Complaints, as with the muscles – not for one month, and for life. It is an endless road of change, but in six months you'll have a different person. Without ducky.

2. "You owe me" – something decided miserable, seeing you for the first time.

There are people dealing with that, you feel like you owe them something.

In fact, they didn't mean it. It just so happened that they all should. First parents, then spouses, children, leadership, President again, where without it.

Isn't it only natural? Parents "should" love and understand, as well as spouses, children – to love and obey, the user – pay and respect, the President – to provide a happy and rich life. What could be more "fair"?

So, just in case you too need something. And you feel it in the first 15 minutes of conversation.

So, for example, thinks unmarried girl, getting to know the new guy and not understanding why once again nothing happens. View faithful dog that wants to eat, not sexy.

The problem is that the poor man thinks that he will cease to be unhappy when he was something other people will. In particular, love, money, communication and security.

All this from the inability to make yourself happy and to share with others from excess. So it goes with the umbilical cord at the ready, always looking to stick it wherever, whoever fed happiness, instead of to meet you, finally, with himself.

You no one should. Neither love you nor respect nor understand, nor give you money. What can you give that person your family, colleagues, friends, and Yes, even the President, so you reciprocated?

Tell me, father, is it true that sex without love is a sin? Everything without love is a sin.

Once on the slopes of the Himalayan forests I discovered the truth on which to build all the processes of the world. It was in the context of love between a man and a woman, but now I understand the meaning of this statement applies much more broadly:

Love is one way traffic

Love is one-way traffic lane. It's JUST SOMETHING that comes FROM YOU.

I remember even then argued supposedly still unrequited love is not love and other blah-blah-blah, I know how to. I just answered the wise silence with a barely perceptible smile, kind and clever at the same time.

I have the feeling that the man before me knew that until I come to the meaning of this phrase, but exactly two years. And it amused him.

In your world there is only what you give.

If you are around the reasons for unhappiness – you send into the world of misery. The only way to fix it is not to look at others, and change your signal.

All in the shower! Prophylactically, including. And never let misfortune upon you to adhere to! published

Author: Olesya Novikova

Be sure to share the article with your friends!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: re-self.ru/zapax-neschastya-kak-otmytsya-ot-problem.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting