The arranged marriage — the lot of poor women

Recently there was a poll the results of which 64% of the visitors of my blog went, or are going to marry by calculation. And only 36% said they are not important, the income of the husband or future husband, if he is responsible and hardworking man.

Here, of course, I was girls from 64% pounce and argue that they went or are going to marry for love. This is not so. I'm willing to believe that girls are not to marry an unloved men, I admit, but they also put a condition on your love. Love is only possible if man is to earn a certain amount of money, no money, no love.

The girls, of course, there is a more noble justification for their actions. The money is allegedly not a condition of love, and due to the fact that the man was well-developed and interesting personality, they are equal. They say if it is well-developed and interesting personality, definitely will earn good money. And if you are not earning then he is not well-developed and interesting personality, and his wife, as amazing as our girls, he is not worthy.

It is actually very simple and clear. That is, young, pretty, interesting girl, growing (there any yoga, traveling, books) and unmarried. She believes that her youthful appearance is an important asset, and the asset has a price. To put it even simpler, the situation looks like. There is a young girl (mentioned) and a young guy. Guy knows that in life you can count only on themselves. Bad poor with more or less success, he arranges his life — Institute, school, profession, job and so on. He knows how many will invest the effort and get so much out of life. And some (but not all) because of the special talents, effort, profession and luck manage to earn well above average (as in the survey). The young girl also have the option to go the same way as the guy and realize themselves in life in any profession. But it has an additional option that girls post-Soviet space often is an added bonus considering how important — to marry a good-earning man and not to work.

It's great. She lived, studied together with the guys, graduated, started to receive a salary of 60,000 rubles per month, in the future, after many years of work, additional study, perhaps, your own business, you can earn more — 100-200 000 and so on... And you can not go on this difficult path and marry a man who will provide them with a salary or much more. It is really easy and cool. It is so accepted in society that women don't think about it. Interestingly, when I lived in America, I clearly saw the difference — the local girls made a bet in my life just for myself, and it was important to realize in life, and the husband from his income or without was just a nice addition, but not a goal and not a source of income.

By the way, I do not blame anyone. As a woman I understand this logic, I could also marry a wealthy man, especially that of in my environment was and is pond-pond. But I went on the first path, and could afford to marry a really cool guy, regardless of his earnings.

This is a luxury that can afford, or the woman who knows how to make or woman who knows how to love unconditionally. And the last — a rarity. The arranged marriage — the lot of poor women who do not believe in their strength.

Recently a friend of mine, the daughter of our Minister, she married a young Rabbi of a small synagogue, which actually earns nothing. The second girlfriend, one of the richest brides Russia married simple designer earning $30 per hour. Lolita married athlete and coach squash that can support a family in a small apartment on the outskirts, but could not provide as much as she spends.

Julia Roberts married cameraman regular that on his salary can buy one evening dress.

Jennifer Lopez dated a dancer who can take her only a couple of times in the restaurant.

These guys are all rabbis, designers, operators, athletes, dancers — examples of talented, attractive, interesting men who have these extraordinary women are considered equal, but who do not earn a lot of money. They did not come to be 64% of my readers, but I did lolita, Julia, Madonna, Jennifer, Oprah, Winfrey and many women who in life have bet on myself. And can afford to love without conditions and settlement.
published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: piligrimsha.livejournal.com/397614.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting