Encourage your children to useful sweets! Recipe home-dried fruit candies

I noticed that many people believe that everything useful is not tasty, and everything is tasty is almost certainly not helpful. Where is the error? Personally, I have from childhood.

As a child, I was often forced to eat disliked food, while repeating that it is very useful. Since then, the installation is: "if useful – so, not tasty." Of course, with age habits are changing. However, my daughter, unfortunately, is convinced that broccoli is something inedible, and dried apricots – tasteless orange paste.

My daughter does not like anything healthy products. Of course, I believe that the man himself has to come down to choosing the correct power supply. But some of the products I as a parent have long established taboo: sparkling water, chips and crackers, marmalade, juices from the store, the popcorn and some other children's joy in our house.

Of course, the parents fault that the child is generally familiar with the taste of "bad" foods. My daughter is a lot of time in his early childhood spent with the grandparents – they were buying her all the "Goodies" from lollipops to sausages and dumplings from the supermarket. I was busy building a career, so to control the situation I didn't have time.

But I was wrong! In the end my child in 5 years had gastroduodenitis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach and duodenum). The constant complaints about the tummy, the trip in the ambulance to the hospital – a lot of hassle we got this disease. It went when we moved to another city and I began to prepare for her baby herself and control all her food cravings. But still I have to suffer the consequences of parental omissions. My child does not eat any dried fruits, almost doesn't touch nuts (except hazelnuts), it will not make us eat honey, and about vegetables, sprouts and whole-wheat bread I did not say anything. As it is now to break these stereotypes – I don't know. I decided to try to deal with this situation, showing the daughter's example.

One thing I decided for sure: if I have children, I'm raising them, I will instill in them healthy eating habits from the cradle, they will not even taste the unwholesome food. Consider this task one of the main tasks of parents and regret that to my mind this idea came so late – now you need to spend on the restructuring of consciousness of the child a lot of time. But to change consciousness is clearly necessary, because it will be the best investment in her future health and happiness.

I hope you and your children things are different, and the family I love honey and dried fruits, as they are the main characters in our recipe.

Today I want to share with you a recipe is incredibly delicious and healthy dessert. Make it very simple, and cooking does not take much of your time.

We need any dried fruits. It can be dried apricots, raisins, dates, prunes, figs, any dried berries – in General, anything you find. Another ingredient are nuts. Preferably not fried, as "live" healthier and better digested.

Here are the ingredients I had:

• Nuts (almonds and hazelnuts) – 150 g;
  • Prunes – 100 g;
  • Cranberries, dried – 200 g;
  • Raisins blue – 200 g;
  • Sesame – 30 g;
  • Coconut shavings – 50 g;
  • Natural honey – 3 tbsp;
  • Sea salt – a pinch

A total of 15 balls.

Preparation:

1. First we need to soak all the dried fruits and nuts in clean water for about an hour.

2. Put in blender and grind dry fruits. In the Cup grind nuts. Stir chopped nuts and dried fruit to add to the ground sesame seeds, a little salt, honey and mix everything.

3. Roll the balls and coat them in coconut flakes.

4. We post our raw candy on a plate or tray.

To store sweets need in the refrigerator, by placing in the container. A shelf life of about a week, but I doubt that such a useful and delicious food will stay long in your fridge.

I wish you good appetite and we hope that you and your child will forget about the unwholesome desserts from the store.

PS There is candy better cooked separately from the main food, preferably an hour and a half after eating. As with all fruits, dried fruits almost do not mix with other products.

Author Oksana Gedrevich

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vegetarian.ru/authors/post/priuchite-detey-k-poleznym-sladostyam-retsept-domashnikh-konfet-iz-sukhofruktov

Tags

See also

New and interesting