To Wait For The Right Person

I once read that love arises between a man and a woman. And I agree with that. All that is not synchronous is any different, but it is unlikely to grow love.

You can argue that you know a lot of couples where at first she deeply loved and was married to yourself, and then the man, years later, somehow caught on and began to love his wife. Or a man long years of unrequited loved a woman, then she at some point suddenly saw the light and fell in love with a man. Let not believe it. Rather, I tend to think that the second half of in this situation having some secondary, perhaps unconscious, of the benefits like convenience, comfort, confidence and freedom from fear of loneliness and so on.

Chemistry, vibes, love – they occur immediately when there are two, able to make a pair. Not the fact that they have enough patience, endurance and acceptance to develop relationships to love, but the Lord definitely provided this opportunity. There is a sudden momentary hitch. Both feel, both know, both interesting.

If you after a first date starts with some nonsense like “promised – not called”, “told you not arrived, message received – did not answer, month thought over relations,” it still could be “worked very hard, not to personal life was”, “went with friends to a volleyball game, let's reschedule”, etc., do not build illusions. This is really nonsense. (Well, just know that in my head at least a decent synonym for the letter “x”). “The same” between you and her. From this point you will start it is difficult and hard to build a relationship with those you especially do not need.

When people feel that chemistry, they both try to protect each other's feelings.The other will not disappear suddenly, because feel like is going to hurt you. The other will not leave unanswered, because it keeps your attitude and your mood. The other would not insist on an open relationship (ie free sex) just because he can't of anyone else to think, except you. The other will be mentally with you all the time, and you will feel it. You don't have to worry about whether there is a communication between you, because you will get the confirmation of the feelings and emotions associated with you. The other will be sincere and honest, and you want to be the same.

You know, I think we get in shit for only one reason: we don't have the patience to wait for the right person. If in youth we don't yet understand myself or understand who we need, and therefore the resulting experience is happiness, then in adulthood and with patience, and with freedom and with happiness inside, things are much better.

You can ask what to do with those who did not wait, and who at forty, fifty, and sixty years was left alone? Answer: there may be different cases. Someone in a pair of not what is necessary, and closed to other options. Someone decided that enough was enough, and made a fine life alone. Someone believes that “all men (women)...”, and stopped to see people for who they are. Therefore, these people themselves put the “crown of celibacy”.

But there are other people who enjoy life at any age, appreciate every moment and every feeling, love the world and people love themselves and believe that of the seven billion people on earth where lives the one whose image will coincide with the imprint in his own head. Someone knows how to listen to myself, learning a foreign language for some unknown impulse, and then finds happiness in another country. Someone writes articles that virus go Internet, and thus finds his man. Someone engaged in scientific activities and once the conference meets his fate. Each of your recipe.

The most important thing – believe me, the man deserves to wait. No, not so. He deserves to live and believe. published

Author: Lilia ahremchik P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: pticavpolete.com/lubov-k-dvoim-prihodit-odnovremenno.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting