The Tibetan effective method for the treatment of angina

With the problem of how to treat a sore throat, I personally know from childhood. She was sick so that he could not open his mouth to drink the medicine.

Our medicine has offered me a radical method of treatment: I just removed the tonsils. Do you think this solved the problem? As it is not so! Instead of the chronic tonsillitis I had chronic strep throat - become inflamed glands and back of throat!

In the East believe that there is nothing superfluous in the body and not to remove anything! But the amygdala is the first protective barrier against any infections and they also participate in the function of blood purification.

In the East recommend the following methods for the treatment of sore throat:

1. In cases of exacerbation of angina should be every hour, gargle (chamomile, calendula or other anti-inflammatory herbs), and after rinsing put the cheek piece of the aloe. An hour after the next rinse - you need to put the cheek piece of fresh aloe. It is especially effective for purulent angina, as aloe good pulls pus.

2. In chronic angina outside the periods of exacerbation sufficient to put aloe on the cheek at night. Important the sequence and regularity: every night laying his cheek a fresh piece of aloe. The treatment may last for several months.

Along the way you will notice that will heal gastritis, colitis, cholecystitis, because aloe regenerates the health of all mucous membranes in the body. There are no contraindications.

It is best to take cuttings from 3-year-old aloe Vera and soak it in the refrigerator for 10-14 days.

3. The strongest, but absolutely harmless antiseptic is the root of bergenia (you can buy in the pharmacy). And will we in the Altay - will see him in the mountains. Amazing flowers, great leaves always attract the attention of tourists. And what a delicious tea from the old, already dried, leaves of bergenia!

But for the treatment of angina, we use the root of bergenia. Take the root the size of a phalanx of a finger, finely macrosite and boil in 200 ml of water 10 minutes medium flame, in this add water to 200 ml as boiling. Tannins, which are contained in the root, will give liquid the color of dark tea. This broth rinse the throat with angina every hour.

4. Strep throat requires an abundant flow of blood into the jaw area, so do not be lazy to massage it, gripping the area under the ear and the fold between throat and jaw.

5. In a glass of water dissolve a teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar and gargle every hour. You can then dial a mouthful of the solution, hold it in your mouth and swallow. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.prodolgoletie.ru/kak-lechit-anginu-retseptyi-tibeta

Tags

See also

New and interesting