Sensitive issue of divorced women

There is one sensitive issue of divorced women with children, which is not to say aloud. And, most importantly, WHERE to arrange a personal life if you have a toddler at home and elderly parents? Can the mother to meet men in the apartment, or have to find another place to chill?

It is clear that in a perfect world, every divorced woman has her apartment, and, even better, a big house. Caring nanny ready to come to her aid and baby-sit. And in the morning the maid will bring coffee and clean your traces of a passionate night. But the world, unfortunately, is not so perfect. Sometimes it happens that 3-4 generations live under one roof. What to do the woman in this case? To arrange a personal life, not allowing man to his "nest"? Or even abandon it.

Frame from the film musical Director John Carney's "once in my life"

I have to say that I am a practical person. Don't want to hear about the joys of renunciation. We agree on the fact that the mother, even though she's a mom, especially a living person. Can afford and fall in love. But if a divorced dad does not agree – let him take the children himself. And he cares about them. What is even more convenient.

But while we consider the classic option when you live in an apartment a woman, her child from a previous marriage, and mother.

To choose candidates for the hand and heart only men with flat? And those who are "without a place for meetings and close do not admit to? Somehow it seems to me that it is a utopia. This cavalier gets, say, one out of 10 women. And the rest?

To rent an apartment for hours, in a panic vinetas on a cold night with the official sheets in two hours? Not every woman after 30, especially with a busy schedule, in principle, capable of such feats.

Allow a man to live only in the status of the groom, and then before going to the registry office? I'm afraid the scenario for our time is unrealistic. This is not the 19th century.

Or even to score on conventions? But even here there are pitfalls.

In the film 14 described the scene when the divorced mother of the main character leads a man to. At the table in the kitchen, they drink champagne, flirt, laugh, and at this point comes the son. The result is an awkward stage simulated a smile. And a gift to an adult the kid from uncle toy car. The feeling of impurity that can not convey. For all have to pay the bills. Including for your convenience.

By the way, in the end, she is faced with the fact that grown-up son brings a girl home. We can not teach children anything do not know themselves.

So if a woman with children to invite a man "without a place for meetings"? Or a man is not a man? published by P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: morena-morana.livejournal.com/483254.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting