The disappearance of the train "Canetti"

This topic is not for lovers of scientific articles with evidence and facts. This material most likely for lovers of the unknown and strange into our world. Remember the old story about the Philadelphia experiment and its sequel, the Montauk Project (Montauk project), how many disputes and arguments it caused and causes still. There is another similar story ... It began in July 1911 when the tourist company "Canetti" decided to organize a leisure trip for some members of the wealthy class of Italy. The train, consisting of locomotive and three wagons, went to a trip 106 passengers.

Everything went as usual until, until the train approached the Lombard tunnel, which he entered, but out never left, just disappeared without a trace.

Before a masterpiece of engineering, the train slowed down, released black smoke, then plunged into the tunnel and disappeared without a trace. However, two passengers, sensing something was wrong, contrived at the last moment to get off slowed the movement of the train. One of them, Mr. Sugino, described details of the incident in "Roman Herald": "I have heard some vague buzz. For the black smoke of the engine became suddenly clear milky-white fog that crawled out of the crater of the tunnel. The fog, like a wave covered the engine. Behind him in the fog dissolved and the first car of our ill-fated train. I was terrified. I jumped out of the wagon and jumped to the ground, fortunately the train barely trailed. The corner of my eye I noticed that with me he jumped and another passenger. We both hit the ground. And then I remember no more".

After the disappearance, the tunnel and all the surroundings were carefully examined and studied. But no trace of the train or passengers could not be found. Soon the tunnel was bricked up and soon forgot about it as about the story itself. However, in 1926, scanning archival documents, one of the relatives of passengers of the missing part, found a very unusual record. It was reported from nowhere appeared in Mexico 104 the Italians who declared that they came on the train straight from Rome. And the biggest oddity was the fact that this record is dated 1845.

The Italians then considered insane and placed in psychiatric hospital under supervision of doctors, as evidenced by the records left by the psychiatrist of the clinic. Witnesses indicated that the clothes and the clothes of the Italians is not consistent with that time, and some of these things have survived to this day. In particular, the snuff box with the inscription "1907".

Unsuccessful attempts to find a missing train, or at least to understand what happened to him lasted for several decades up until the Second World war, bombs completely destroyed the walled-up tunnel.

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: masterok.livejournal.com/2581544.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting