The lessons with the child to do!

I repeat, do homework with your child don't! To gather with him a portfolio is not necessary! To ask "how was school?" is not necessary. You're ruining the relationship and the result is only negative. You think him more to talk about?

— The child must be personal free time when he is not doing ANYTHING: 2 to 4 hours a day. Anxious and ambitious parents of children organizovyvayut. Groups, sections, languages... And I get neuroses and all that is attached to them.

— In relations with school and teachers you need to be on the side of their child. Take care of children. Don't be afraid of bad ratings. Forget to bring to an aversion to school and learning in General.

Russian parents are focused on assessment. This is from the Soviet era. For example, in my class were two Czechs and one pole. After a serious control on meeting all of OUR parents asked about grades, and only the Czechs and the poles asked something like: "How did he feel? He was worried?" And rightly so.

It is hard to say who has more psychological problems of the student or the losers.

Movers who take care and strengthen your five – anxious children with low self-confidence.

— If your child is unable to do alone – that there is always a reason. Laziness has nothing to do with it. The category of laziness in psychology do not exist. Laziness always decomposed into a lack of motivation and will.

Among the reasons why the child does not own, can be anything: increased intracranial pressure, hypertonicity, psychological problems, ADHD (attention deficit and giperaktivnosti). And instead of spending your evenings on the joint a textbook – it is better to try to determine the cause and work on solving it.

— There are parents who want to raise responsible, independent, successful children.

And there are parents whose goal is total control over the child, and what he'll grow up not so important – the main thing to off the leash.

— How often the anxiety about assessments literally breaks up families, breaking relationships, parents and children are separated, sometimes forever.

The psyche of the teenagers and already sharpened, and the months of preparation for the GIA and CSE become truly black time for family: all shared neuroses and depression, they cause hysteria, illness, almost a suicide.

How to avoid this nightmare, or at least minimize the consequences?

I think to focus on love and eternal values.

To think that pretty soon, when all assessments and exams will be erased from memory, it will be important only one thing — if you still have intimacy, trust, understanding, friendship with your child...

You can get the top five and lose a daughter. To pass the exam, "to do the son in Institute, but not to restore relations. published

Author: Michael Labkovsky

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: liwli.ru/lifestyle/uroki-s-rebenkom-delat-ne-nado/

Tags

See also

New and interesting