A very simple recipe to treat kidney

Two kg. onions cleaned from the scales. Finely chop or grind to a coarse grater. Mixed with two kg. of sugar. Simmer two hours on low heat, stirring to not burnt! Instead of pots it is fine to simmer in the pressure cooker. Turns 2 – 2.5 liter amber mass. Spread along the banks. One on the table – not to forget about taking 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals with water. The rest in the fridge. All eaten in about three weeks. After 2 – 5 days in urine will see the sand and small pebbles darkish color. Pain may occur. I slightly felt it.NOT stop. It shattered stones. There have been cases that a walnut was crushed and went with sand.
I wish you the best.

REVIEW:
In November 2005, a week at home suffering from renal colic ( not helped by pills and injections), from the hospital, I refused. Ultrasound showed that the kidney stones the size of cherries and sand.
Looking through the recipes of traditional medicine remaining from my mother, who worked as a doctor-homeopath in the Moscow Kremlin's hospital ( mom died in 1984 ), I stopped on one of the most effective and easy to use.
1.5 years have passed after taking this wonderful "drug". The kidneys are not sick because of urine came out the sand from them, about 3 tablespoons, (in my opinion) while receiving three weeks of treatment. I ate it (the medicine) with great pleasure. Many of my friends and acquaintances, using this recipe also cured. However, for prevention it is recommended to repeat the course every three years.
It is advisable to consult a doctor. Ultrasound done before the reception and after. published

Author: Styopa Ledkov Galina. P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.liveinternet.ru/users/2425981/post93819017/

Tags

See also

New and interesting