20 tiny thoughts that can destroy our dreams

You need to ensure that our deepest desires become a reality? Actually, quite a bit — to think correctly. It is in our head a plant, the success or failure of the realization of what we dream.
You can't change unless you change your thoughts.

If you dream of something good, first thing to do is to learn to think positive and discard all negative thoughts that many of us have long been accustomed.

Collected here are 20 of the most common dangerous ideas that should be avoided.

1. My dreams and goals can wait. How often do we put off until tomorrow what you really want, prioritizing is not in favor of personal desires. Perhaps we fear failure, criticism, or misunderstanding of others. And in fact should be afraid of wasting your time on things that isn't important to us. If you want to live a life where you can be proud of, stop to talk about their dreams and start implementing them today.

2. I don't have time. In fact, this phrase can mean by a more polite or perhaps naive way of saying "this is not so important for me."

3. I'm not talented enough. Instead of constantly thinking about talent and genius, you think about the value of practice and hard work. This is the key to living out your dreams. People who have the perseverance and patience to learn, to make mistakes and grow, always succeed in what you wish for.

4. This issue is too complex. In fact the problem is not that it exists, and that you are overthinking this. Just let it go and go forward.

5. I'm not ready yet. No one feels ready, when the opportunity to do anything. This is evident as great opportunities force us to grow emotionally and intellectually. Moreover, they force us to step out of your comfort zone, and therefore, we will not be able to feel prepared for that gives us the fate. But if we don't seize this chance at the same moment, perhaps it will never happen again in life. Just do it, despite the uncertainty and fear. It is very simple.

6. I could do everything much better. Life is a struggle, and even if you are unable to obtain what they wanted, it means that at that moment you needed more other. Regret and beating myself up will not bring any benefit.

7. I'm a loser. The real failure is not trying to do anything. Everything else is just practice. It's okay if you mess up, we just need to give yourself time for a break and to never give up. Some things take time, and with each step you move closer to realizing their goals.

8. I want to keep it simple. The struggle and difficulties as a natural way to change something. After all, you need to destroy the old to reveal the new. Therefore, the appeared fear does not mean that you fail. You are on your way to great success.

9. For others it's so much easier than me. If you want to succeed, stop comparing yourself with others. From the side we see only the result of effort of the person and never know what difficulties he had to cope for this.

10. There was nothing for me to rejoice. You think you have nothing, what could you be grateful? Drop those negative thoughts and thank fate for what you have been, if not achieve, to avoid today. Regardless of whether your glass is half empty or half full, be grateful for what you have a glass and something is at all.

11. I have too many flaws. Incorrect statement. When you feel comfortable the way you are, even your flaws look beautiful. And once you accept own disadvantages, no one can use them against you.

12. I don't have the support that I need. Around us enough critics. Instead, become the inspiration. After approval after failure is worth more than universal praise after success. As soon as you start rooting for the others, they not only feel it but also starts to Express the same support to you.

13. I don't have time for anyone else. Alone you will not be able to achieve much. Instead, build your relationships and positive connection with the people around you today. Learn how to say "thank you", "I love you", "I'm sorry", "I'm proud of you" and anything else that you feel towards others. It will be nice not only for the recipients, these relationships will strengthen and you.

14. My intimate relationship can wait. If you never stop to get pleasure from the fact that someone is near you, most likely, in the future you realize that you set aside some of the most important things and left with nothing. A close relationship is impossible to win or make money, they need to build grain by grain every day.

15. I will break his promise only once. If you are relying on the long-term success and good relationships with other people, in this case, you do not have this "one time". Commitments and your promises are vital, there can be no compromise.

16. One little lie couldn't hurt. Only it seems at first glance. And in fact, a lie is a vicious disease that develops with lightning speed. If you don't want to turn into a liar and to be honest as ourselves, and to other people, do not allow yourself to lie. Even if no one will know except you.

17. They take care of me, but they are too busy to fulfill his promises. No matter how difficult to realize it, but most likely, you're just surrounded by the wrong people who need you. It is necessary to remember one thing: if you are an important person, he will always find a way to fulfill his promise without any justification.

18. I never cry. In fact, his tears don't be ashamed. Because without these emotions, we turn into robots. Crying also helps to discharge and release what's bothering us so much. It develops our spirituality and contains the main principles of humanity.

19. I refuse to forgive. To move forward, you need to learn to let go of the past and forgive all wrongs. Otherwise, the old adversity will always haunt you, and the unpleasant situation happen again.

20. My heart too many times been broken again to endure the risks. Sometimes we think that we deserve much more than what we settled for before. But instead of feeling sorry for yourself, you need to find the courage to let go of the past, no matter how it was difficult and scary. The only way we can change your life in the future, instead of clinging to something that once was. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/psycho?w=wall-41883468_126414

Tags

See also

New and interesting