The magic rose: an Apple treat for tea

Today I propose to cook a delicious and very beautiful dessert Apple rose puff pastry with cinnamon and fruit jam. Despite the apparent complexity, prepare Apple roses is quite simple, and the result will surely please you.

Ingredients:

12 roses

• 500g ready puff pastry
  • 3-4 sweet red or pink crisp Apple with a dense flesh
  • 3 tbsp. fruit or berry jam (apricot or strawberry, for example)
  • juice of half medium lemon
  • a little flour to roll out the puff pastry
  • cinnamon (can be without it)
  • powdered sugar for decoration
Instead of jam you can also use honey if you like honey flavor in baked goods.

Preparation:

Packing puff-pastry, unfold and leave the dough defrost. 12 Apple roses need the whole package, i.e. 500 g.

Apples cut in half and scrub the middle.

Cut apples in thin strips, as thinly as you can - 1.5-2 mm.

Pour into a bowl of 1.5-2 glass of warm water and add to the juice of half a lemon. Drop in the lemon water and apples, so they are not darkened and acquired a pleasant acidity.

Put a bowl of Apple slices in the microwave for 3-4 minutes. I held for 4 minutes at a power of 800 watts. Our goal is to warm up the apples so that they were easily bent without breaking. At the same time, we cannot allow the apples become soft and unravel in his hands. Therefore, control the process themselves, from time to time pulling out one slice and checking it for flexibility.

If you categorically do not accept the processing of foods in the microwave, apples not long to boil.

When the apples are ready, cool them a bit and drain off the liquid through a colander. The apples should be almost dry, blot them with a paper towel.

Put in a small Cup 3 heaping tablespoons of jam. In the original recipe — 3 tbsp. jam + 2 tbsp of water. I don't agree completely, with water gives a very liquid mixture. Water is not needed at all, extra fluid for the test to anything.

Put a Cup of jam in microwave for 30 seconds, so it was not so thick, then stir until smooth.

Pour on the work surface with a little flour and roll out the dough into a thin layer about the size of 27*42 cm we Cut it into 6 strips.

The middle of each strip lubricated with jam. Do not put a lot of jam, enough to 2 teaspoons along with the edges, just smear on the strip, and the jam during the baking process will flow and the dough will be wet.

Laid on the strip in the Apple slices and sprinkle with cinnamon. If cinnamon is not love, it is possible to do without it.

Turn the strip in half.

Now gently roll the dough with the apples in the roll. A tip wetted with water and attach it to the dough turned around.

We get such lovely Apple rose:

So do the other roses. Put them in silicone muffin tins, so they will retain their shape when baking. If the silicone mould is large, as I have (12 pieces), I advise her at once, even empty, put on a baking sheet.

Put the pan with the form in the oven, preheated to 180-190 degrees, and bake for 45 minutes. During this time the dough is well baked through, but start to burn the apples. To avoid this, you have 30 minutes after the start of baking cover with foil roses. We also recommend you to bake the roses for the first 30 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven and the last 15 minutes (when the roses will be covered with foil) on the bottom to get cooked dough.

Ready dessert sprinkle through a fine strainer with icing sugar.

Apple rose puff pastry produces fragrant, not too sweet, but rather slightly sour, with a crispy outer crust and soft inside. You will pleasantly surprise their loved ones, if you make them. I think it will be very tasty if served still hot, warm dessert with ice cream. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: prosto-i-vkusno.com/yablochnye-rozy-iz-sloenogo-testa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting