Amazing towns on the edge of the cliff

There are many towns built on the edge of the cliff. They are in perfect harmony with the surrounding landscape, perfectly complementing it. Looking at them, I admire the talent of the builders who created them, and beauty that is simply mesmerizing.

I decided to make a small selection of photos of the townships, which I visited.

Santorini is one of the most beautiful and popular Islands not only in Greece but throughout the world. People from all over the world come here to admire the whitewashed houses located on the edge of the Caldera, the blue domes of numerous churches and spectacular sunsets. This is one of the most romantic places for honeymooners.

Castellfollit de la Roca – Castellfollit de La ROCA is considered one of the most beautiful villages of Catalonia. The old part of the city is a narrow strip of streets, houses where built right on the edge of the basalt cliff. This rock was formed by lava flows encountered each other. Volcanic rock for residents served as a building material. The height of the cliff is about 50 meters and it is located between two rivers.

Azenhas do Mar is a small town in Portugal located on the Atlantic coast. Once it was a fishing village and now is a popular tourist destination.published

Author: Vladimir Rybalko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.moya-planeta.ru/reports/view/na_kraju_obryva_18671/

Tags

See also

New and interesting