Law of Detachment: one of the spiritual laws of success

Detachment is synonymous with the rich consciousness, because attachment creates the freedom for creativity.

Joy and laughter is possible only in the absence of attachment to a difficult situation. Then the symbols of wealth are created spontaneously and effortlessly.

If there is no attachment, we become prisoners of helplessness, hopelessness, earthly needs, small worries, full of recklessness and excessive severity, which is typical for a mediocre existence and a wretched consciousness.

Really rich consciousness is the ability to get anything you want at any time you wish, and with the expenditure of least effort.

To understand the basis of this experience, you need to understand the wisdom of uncertainty. In this wisdom you will find the freedom to create anything you want.

People are constantly looking for confidence, but you realize that this confidence is very ephemeral thing. Even attachment to money is a sign of insecurity. You can say, "When I have X million dollars, I would feel safe. I'm financially independent and can retire. Then I can do what I really want." But this never happens — never happens.

One who is looking for confidence, will be chasing for the rest of her life, but did not find. It will remain illusory and ephemeral, because money alone will never give you confidence. Attachment to money will always give rise to a sense of insecurity no matter how much money you have in the Bank. In fact, many of those who have the most money, experience the greatest uncertainty.

The search for certainty is an illusion. According to ancient wisdom, the solution to this dilemma lies in the wisdom of insecurity, or the wisdom of uncertainty. This means that the search for certainty and certainty is actually an attachment to the known. But what is known? Known is the past. Known is nothing like the prison of past conditioning. There is no development, absolutely no. And when there is no development, there is stagnation, entropy, disorder and decay.

On the other hand, uncertainty is the fertile ground of pure creativity and freedom. The uncertainty means the entry into the unknown in every moment of our existence. Unknown is a field of all possibilities, ever fresh, ever new, always open to new manifestations. Without uncertainty and the unknown life turns into a hackneyed repetition of outworn memories. You become a victim of the past, and your tormentor today becomes your "I" borrowed from yesterday.

Give up your attachment to the known, step into the unknown and you will find yourself in the field of all possibilities. Your willingness to enter into unknown will bring you the wisdom enclosed in this uncertainty. This means that every moment you will have to wait for the excitement, adventure, mystery. You will learn the beauty of life — its magic, the eternal feast of the intoxication of life and celebration of your own spirit.

Every day you will anxiously wait for what might happen in the field of all possibilities. When you experience uncertainty you are on the right track, so don't give up on him. You do not need to have a complete and solid idea of what you are going to do next week or next year, because when you have a very clear idea of what should happen, and when you firmly attached to this presentation, you cover the full range of possibilities.

One of the characteristic features of the field of all possibilities is infinite correlation. To obtain the intended result field can organize an infinite number of space-time events. But when you are attached, your intention is fixed rigid attitudes of your mind and you lose flexibility, creativity and spontaneity inherent in the field. When there is attachment, you are depriving your desire flexibility and fluidity, squeezing it in a rigid framework which prevent the whole process of creativity.published

Deepak Chopra, from the book "the Seven spiritual laws of success"

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/sem-duxovnyx-zakonov-uspexa-zakon-neprivyazannosti/

Tags

See also

New and interesting