7-step algorithm of the victory over the crisis

In preparation for the attack we have to check before to raise her army, not after.
Vladimir Tarasov

In the beginning we need to clearly understand what resources and capabilities we are on the path of breakthrough in the crisis, i.e. our point "A".

If you take any company or its affiliate, then there is always the certain parameters/elements of the business that you will start like:

• your own potential as a leader, because any business is a reflection of its leader;
  • your employees, that they do almost all the work;
  • tangible assets, i.e. premises, machinery, machines, programs that need people to do the work;
  • a cash flow that this business brings;
  • your partners
  • your suppliers,
  • your current and potential customer base, ie those who constantly bring you money and who could become your customer in the near future.

After you have clearly described point "A" to describe in detail the situation to which you want to come, i.e., point "B". This task consists of 2 parts: the statement of purpose and descriptions of your company once it has been reached.

Goals should be clear, simple and written on the paper. If they are not written down on paper and every day revise is not the goal. It wishes for.
Robert Kiyosaki, I recommend you to set goals in monetary terms, in turnover or profit. The target date for achieving the kind you are comfortable. Next you need as much detail as possible to paint yourself a mental picture of how the company works after the realization of this goal, i.e., when your company already earns the money that you planned. This should be a movie where I play you, your employees, clients. How do you behave, what's going on around you. Sit comfortably, close your eyes and watch this film, as if "living" it. This exercise we need to turn in the work to achieve the right hemisphere. After all, it will be responsible for the emotional support and motivation along the way to her.

And now, let me briefly show you a system of action to successfully overcome the way from point "A" to point "B".

What should a leader do in order to turn the problem of the crisis into opportunities? To make a clear analysis of the initial situation, to understand all the nuances of the current work in all areas of business, prior to decide what they will focus their efforts in times of crisis. Ie need to know your point "A", with which we start. To develop a strategy for crisis breakthrough: maintaining what rid, strengthen, weaken. This strategy will include decisions about all elements of the business that we discussed at the beginning of the article: management system, staff, money, marketing, sales, relationships with partners etc. to Do everything what lies on the surface. At this stage you need to do those simple actions that do not require any money or extra knowledge. On the basis of the strategy to get rid of all the excess that may be difficult for you to cope with the crisis: plans, dreams, business units, projects, people. Someone to give one last chance, limited term, someone from under the knife. Extra ballast for us like death.

Upgrade from all that is possible without complex actions. You need to take control of all spending, to revive the contacts with the existing top customers.

The first 3 step is the stage of "stabilization" to stop shaking, and you clearly understand what you have going on where you are going and what baggage of pros and cons you will be. This stage is similar to the compression metal spring to accumulate and gather strength before the pull.

No one will remember you for your thoughts.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez a Further 4 steps, United in the concept of "Breakthrough"to Create a personal development plan.

Implement a system of employee training. Based on the strategy you created, you need to consider what skills, abilities, tools are not enough you and your team. If you skip this step, you are guaranteed to lose. After all, with old knowledge you got that result, which are now.

Create a plan of action.

In my opinion, created a good plan is 50% of success. However, keep in mind that in anti-crisis planning has its own peculiarities that cannot be ignored.

Implementation of the plan and correction actions.

To do is the key word in difficult times. Did was look at the results, I adjusted the further movement. It is made of the action will lead you to the point "B" where you will get all what you want.

To continue to live.

If you are emotionally and physically "burn" at work, it will not give you anything good now or in the future. As you well know. Also, I'm pretty sure, and the scientists proved it, that the distraction of family, sport, Hobbies increase the effectiveness of leaders. So think of this time as a mandatory element of your anti-crisis breakthrough. Without it you have little chance to achieve great results.

Believe in yourself, learn, act, live and you will succeed.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: 5sfer.com/21493-7-shagovyy-algoritm-pobedy-nad-krizisom.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting