What's the difference? About women under 40 and men over 20

Muscovite Olga forty-five, and she's recently divorced. Well as divorced. Olga herself has determined the collapse of twenty years of marriage, the simple term "kicked out".

– Olga, why?

Neck tired – these horns to carry.

In fact, that Olin husband is being unfaithful, she had always known. Treat it leniently and demanded only one thing: to not swim for the buoys. Not demonstrated, then the skill of synchronized swimming family, friends and General acquaintances. Yes, childhood and youth Olga spent at the pool of Olympic reserve, graduated from RGUFK.

For many years it was, however, with the onset of the financial winter "swimmer" went off the rails. And one-off adventures, which he had partly been moved into the category of "can't shut up". Such is the compensation: the salary cut, downhill skiing gathering dust on the balcony, but I still ogogo man, Chicks hang there. To trouble one of the Chicks turned out to be a classmate nineteen-year-old daughter. So the end was swift and inglorious: the cheater caught, branded, and put in crocs in the cold. Realizing that the tricks with flowers and pleas no longer work, her husband left her, finally firing a farewell volley, which was supposed to transform the self-esteem of the ex-wife into radioactive ashes:

– I'm not going to be on. But you... Run, while you will find some hanurik. However, your age and hanurik happiness.

By telling this story, Olga did not look unhappy brokenly. From which I concluded that hanurik already found. Less than six months.

– Found, " said Olga. And since it's not a short swim, a long distance, you will sooner or later meet. So I will say now: he's twenty five.

And then I realized that he feels a swimmer who is at a good speed kerf head in the side of the pool.

– Yes, we have a twenty year age difference. And we have a relationship. If someone is worried, the worse for him.

Ashton Kutcher and demi Moore. The age difference is 16 years.

He's with you for money. He'll dump you. You look like mother and son. I won't lie, it's cool I have on the tip of the tongue. But I showed tact and politely said:

Why, you even talk about...

Is where you get that? – smiled Olga. Because in childhood we watched different movies and read different books? Another generation? Or what?

Yes all at once! And Yes, it really is another generation.

– So what? We like each other. We have a similar Outlook on life. We enjoy spending time together, and nobody bothers you. This is a relationship that I was completely satisfied.

– Yes, but people...

– I'm forty-five, " said Olga. And didn't you say that one of the main advantages of our age – a complete and utter "whatever" on other people's opinion? I really think so. But to believe is one thing, doing is another.

Olga, is that the independence of some unimaginable level, " I said.

– I'm not alone. You look closely how many have become couples in which the man is younger.

And I began to look closely.

And this is what I saw: ordinary, naturingan women, clearly not a millionaire – this is too cute and quite ordinary guys. Talking, drinking coffee, holding hands. Clearly pleased with each other. The age difference is certainly noticeable, but not dramatic.

Such steam in the city is really becoming more and more. A relationship with a young ceased to be the privilege of celebrities, like Alla Pugacheva, Madonna and Jennifer Lopez. Forty-year Muscovite no longer afraid to have Affairs with men for ten, fifteen, twenty years younger than himself.

– If my age doesn't bother, why should he embarrass me? – said Anna. It is just forty, her boyfriend twenty-seven. – All the talk about the difference generations, about wrinkles, about nothing to talk about and he's with you for the apartment – leave them to the men of our age. They're life were convinced that only they are allowed to hang around for the youngsters. Of course, they don't like that women have brains snap into place.

Alla Pugacheva and Maxim Galkin. The age difference is 27 years.

Anna works at the post office, her boyfriend's sewing Studio across the street. Both Muscovites earn about the same, so neither of which the calculation of the question. Boyfriend long courted, but Anna was not free, and besides, thirteen years of difference, well, what you say, young man!

– I have my husband's mother was. Comforted, forgave, ironed shirts and cooked meals to-go because his gastritis, he needs home cooking. He said: "I'm a man" and behaved like a boy. Naughty, eyes lowered his that your cat from Shrek. And it seems like everything is back to normal. And then I thought: if I was still living with infantile boy, let it be at least a young boy. Healthy, with a beautiful body, with good teeth. Positive, fun. Well, sex again...

All that said, Anna, I've heard a thousand times. But only from men. That was young, pretty, with a beautiful body without cellulite, cheerful, positive... and sex again.

Women learned to drive jets, control the corporations and to implement new technologies on a par with men. Yes, just to earn a living, in the end. It would be naive to believe that we leave it at that. We will dutifully watch for the pot-bellied uncle under fifty dollars, who lives with a woman half his age and don't want that for myself. It would look ridiculous? Even funnier than the pensioner who sincerely believe in love dvadtsatiletnej to his belly, gout and Sedin? First, where much funnier. Second, in contrast to men, women, especially adults, especially independent, not passion otshibaet the whole brain. They know how to enjoy the moment and do not build illusions.

And then, let's face it: the relationship of adult women and very young men is not unique and not new. This has happened at all times. Just now women are no longer ashamed of their young companions. And when some elderly macho of the hero says: "And I, you know, like women over forty", they answer with a quote from a joke about the elephant and the bananas: eat something he will eat, Yes who will give him?

Well, that. You have the right.

Author: Alla Bogolepova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.m24.ru/articles/95700

Tags

See also

New and interesting