Geometry about life — JUST about the COMPLEX!

History 1. Square. Mom — and- Square had a son. Nice, small square baby, but something was wrong with him. He didn't listen and seemed to have not even heard his mom, was somehow not so. Not like all the other squares than irritated her. Mom told him many times about the fact that he's got four corners and four sides. Explained, what are its area and perimeter, and what they will be when he grows up. She told him a simple formula in their square of life and nature. And he didn't understand. Smiled and did not argue. And then one day the mother got very angry that he was kind of clumsy, too heavy to lift. Got angry and went away and slightly sideways. She walked around him and saw that he was not Square, and the Cube.He's not as flat as it is. He has the volume. He is multi-faceted. It is not one square, and six. And even his face was on the other – back. And she never saw him. That's why he didn't hear, couldn't speak English and couldn't explain what he didn't understand. How was he to know that he is a Cube? His childhood said he is Square and must be square rules.

Story 2. Round. Dad's Ball had a daughter. Round the little girl. Pretty and obedient. But all the time were rolling somewhere. Dad says to her, "Rolled with me vooon there, over the hills." A daughter could not. Rolled only in a circle. Dad had taught her, explained how to roll, what to roll over on the other flank and roll in the other direction. Dad talked a lot about freedom. Said they — balls — most free of shapes. Roll, wherever you want, it's so beautiful! It is a pity that still does not work. Well, you will succeed. And even then, the world will be in front of them. Here are all the time dad ran into something sharp and angry awful. And daughter feel wrong, stupid and inept. Does not even know how to roll! It is also so easy! And then one day, dad, again stumbling on something sharp became annoyed and decided to try to understand the reason. And then he saw that sharp was the top of the cone. And his daughter – Cone, not a Ball. But he still saw her with one hand. From his projection at her. From the side, where their projections were the same. Because he always avoided sharp corners. Story 3<coal>. The mother of the Triangle was son — a nice little Triangle. Mother loved him very much and tried to raise him not just any Triangle, but a real Tetrahedron. Because the triangle is: a flat figure with three vertices, three sides. But the Tetrahedron is Yes! The Real Figure! Voluminous, complex, tetrahedral.Mysterious: what perspectives do not look all the same triangle. Mom always said, "I couldn't, but for you, I'll do it. You will be a Tetrahedron. I have not stayed, so at least you are." But the son didn't want to be a Tetrahedron. He liked to be a Triangle. He liked its vertices, its simplicity, its ease and ability to fit into the Circle, which so pleased him. And it is part of the marrying of the Circle. And my mother left to live in the projection of the Tetrahedron.published Author: Jeanne Ermashova, P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/notes/zhanna-ermashova/%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE-%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%8C/1729726953938898

Tags

See also

New and interesting