Zucchini spaghetti with creamy rosemary sauce

When I made these spaghetti to her husband, he ate it and kept asking, what is it? Tasty...tasty... but what is it?

My husband does not like vegetables, and not eating fruit, so I'm always happy when was able to persuade him to eat raw vegetables, and spaghetti is now one of his favorite dishes.

To make zucchini spaghetti. For cooking spaghetti is not necessary to buy spiralizer, you can do just a grater for Korean carrot or a float as I have:

For the sauce you will need (for 4 persons):

• 2 cups raw cashew nuts
  • 4-5 tbsp of lemon juice
  • 1.5 cups of water
  • 1/8 Cup olive oil (can be less)
  • 2-3 tsp. fresh rosemary
  • 3-4 tsp tamari sauce (soy sauce)
  • 3-4 tsp nutritional yeast (this gives the sauce a cheesy flavour, although it is not a raw product)
  • 1-2 tsp unrefined sea salt

Preparation:

All ingredients mix in a blender until smooth and creamy, you can add more water if necessary. Olive oil I added a lot since my husband loves fatty sauces. A very important role in this recipe plays fresh rosemary, it gives the sauce extraordinary flavor!

Chopped zucchini with a cheese grater, separate them from each other, pour the sauce, mix well.

Bon appetit! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: tonyaogino.com/%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%82%D0%B8-%D0%B8%D0%B7-%D1%86%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8-%D1%81-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8/

Tags

See also

New and interesting