Strange Lantern Festival

A few weeks ago in the park Stadium. Lenin began a strange building, completed in late June. The Chinese have built a kind of town. I would call it childish, but it is focused, apparently, not only for children.

Next plate is provided so that visitors could simultaneously educate and familiarize themselves with the Chinese culture. However, culture shock for me personally came not so much from a deep informativeness inscriptions, but on style and grammar. :)

Here it is, this gallery "well-being".

Openwork roof over her create lights. I must say that the Chinese lanterns - this is hardly the only thing that brought me here aesthetic pleasure. By the way, TV reporters, talking about this town, for some reason mentioned famous Chinese lanterns Yuansyaotsze holiday admiration. However, as far as I know, it falls on the 15th day of the first month of the year according to the lunar calendar. And while we are talking, of course, the first month of the Chinese year, still spend Yuansyaotsze in July - to put it mildly, a bit late. And the lights, to tell the honor was not enough and variety they do not shine.

Poor, poor, Snow White! What is interesting, it is relevant to the heritage of Chinese culture ?! It can be seen, the organizers left in one pot everything that there was at hand. By the way, these measurements relate to the whole stand, of course, not to the figure of the Princess "Snow White."

Oh, how the bride-to-face this tracksuit! The only pity is that the groom's hands dirty, webbed fingers, and even broken head. However, the latter could easily be the fault has Khabarovsk local vandals.

Mutant naive mowing under Donald Duck. What is not a specimen of the ancient culture of China?

But grasshopper somehow I liked. Perhaps, amid other things. As they say, with all the richness of choice ...

Clover somehow trifoliate. Oh, no luck in the world with such a pets! .. :)

Inscriptions to this exhibit is not found, except that the sheet with the threat of fines in case of penetration of the fence (in general, it is quite reasonable). But, as I said, this building symbolizes China. If so, I think, in vain all the photographs appear alone modern home ...

Completes the exposition this creature. Planted, so to speak.

Slightly to one side, over conventional pivorazlivayuschey infrastructure in thought stood Ilyich.

I must say that he made no more elegant Chinese duck, even if he has no "inside the permeability of light."

Could not resist, did not spare the traffic and put a plate image files. Stylistics is, if this is not the area, and the stand built in the XV century ... By the way, is not the most impressive era, if you remember the true antiquity of Chinese civilization.

The right pair of keepers obviously kinder weapons they do not rattling.

Numerous people of China. Somehow remembered the line: "The Union nepyshimy pespyblik free ...ยป

via dkphoto

Tags

See also

New and interesting