Trending illusions about “women's happiness”

Communicate with women and understand what thoughts live in their heads about “happiness”. A common illusion – arrive Prince on a white horse, take me such as it is, will be taken out of the prison, where I was almost faded quite, and take in a happy bright future.

And this doesn't happen. Not going to happen. To have a real relationship, you have to have a real, backed by the experience's beliefs, not the templates and blanks. Each of the following stereotypes may hinder the creation of relations.

One million nine hundred ninety five thousand nine hundred sixty

“The main thing is to be yourself, and there already and love will”.

Correctly. To be yourself is very important. And yourself is what? Who are you? Sad, cowering, life, middle-aged woman without passion and without the need to learn, to develop? What a man should covet? On the appearance? But has it? Per capita? And you're kind, gentle, typical? Your life is interesting and filled with warmth and love so much that it wants to come in? In short, there are questions.

“If a man should hold, to conquer, to fall in love with such a man is not needed”.

Correctly. Hold in principle no need. You need to be one that captivates and charms, and close to where I want to be in good faith. That is, if the relationship type. Are you? The Arsenal of tools what? Feminine, manga, sexy, intelligent, caring? Potatoes and pasta know how to cook? So there are millions.

“It is important how I feel inside. It is important to come to me.”

Correctly. Very significant. And how you're feeling? Effortlessly, harmoniously, happily? Certainly this is no excuse that you do not go? Or do you not know men? Or don't understand how they work? Or are you afraid of men and relationships? And so, “sit-ka I'm better than in your house, it's quieter”.

“Man the hunter. A man must win, to catch up, to persuade, to achieve”.

Correctly. Instincts and ancient the brain will not strangle. But until then you have dogovorili? Usually up to what point man has won? Not to sex? Not to light relationship? Say so are usually those who have serious relations there. Those who are happy in the family and is loved, knows that the serious often begins with friendship and sincerity, and not with role-playing games.

“He needs to take the first step.”

Correctly. Better when a man leads the relationship. But due to its poor male emotion, he is not able to give the relationship energy. It gives a woman. Ask the married women who, in fact, made a choice in Dating, who made the first recognition or showed their respect, whose intention to marry this man to marry eventually come true?

Well it's funny to read your letters and comments, as you are for the stereotypes hold. I admit that this is my picture of the world and, for example, the man caught up with someone before marriage. And life there in the family what is?

Moreover, I will tell you, if men need (or even corporoplasty) to conquer, to live with him will not sweet. His psychological trauma:“Love must be earned”. He will always look for opportunities to achieve it. Either you have a lifetime to play hide-and-seek-tag, or it will constantly conquer the inaccessible peaks. (Just in case, this topic is not about what you need to take the man all their territory).

Experience tells me that the equality and balance of family life begins at the preliminary stage. This does not exclude the time that we appreciate the how to spend their resources.

However, if time, attention, money, the heat gives only a man and a woman slowly, graciously accepts (and again), men you can suspect buried the victim's condition. Is true and Vice versa. This implies manipulative games colorful and BDSM, but not love.

Resources in a healthy, serious relationship usually put both sides. published  

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: pticavpolete.com/trendovye-illusii-o-genskom-schastje.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting