8 motivating quotes that will help you achieve success

Remember that"success" is not a destination, but a state of mind. The main source of motivation should be your own desire.

No video, speech or book will not make you do the hard way to translate dreams into reality. Once you are able to do this.

But in some moments when you feel in limbo, or do you think that the dream will never happen, it may be useful to seek inspiration to an external source, which would remind you that your emotions — a long way that you are not alone.

We offer you eight quotes that "success" is not a destination but a state of mind.

1. "If you want to be not like everyone else, you have to behave accordingly" — Gary Vaynerchuk

Want to become great and do great things. Want to become a wizard — learn. Want to become a leader, lead. If you want to build something, start today. If you wish to realize a dream, you need to act.

And you know what? The person you want to be, don't hate the Monday morning. He lives for Mondays. He lives for opportunities, working bustle, noise, for the opportunity to constantly improve and practice. Don't peel the onion on who or what you want to become. Just start to act.

2. "It is very important to have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you really want to do. Everything else is secondary" — Steve jobs

Statements of Steve jobs, repeated by all and Sundry, perhaps, is tired. But it is this phrase may one day be crucial.

Deep down you already know the answer. I've always known. The question is, do you have the courage to listen to inner voice and believe him.

People who trust intuition, and live an amazing life. They don't want to spend an eternity in search of someone who would tell them what to do.

3. "If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening the axe" — Abraham Lincoln

It's amazing how little attention we pay to the preparation stage. For some reason, only think about prospects — instead stop and think about it, where to begin to succeed in the long term.

Be a good strategist, do not rush into battle headlong. Assess your resources. Learn the nuances. Podgotovtes before starting to act. The better you prepare the more chances of success.

4. "If you love life, don't waste your time, because life consists of time" — Bruce Lee

How you spend the seconds, minutes and hours, finally will define your life. The secret is not to "do more" and "work harder". Sometimes you can do less and achieve better results. The main thing — to understand their actions and their consequences.

Every action matters, every choice leads to another choice. Be aware of how you spend your time, and do not take each decision as a matter of course. In the end, the final result consists of many small decisions.

5. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" — Henry Ford

On the one hand, the obstacles are always terribly uncomfortable. On the other — each of them hiding the possibility. How often the philosopher Marcus Aurelius (by the way, his quote was inspired by Ryan holiday the whole book), "what stands in the way becomes the way": where is the problem, there is a lesson for the future. And, most likely, this lesson will be exactly what you were lacking to move on.

Don't give up. It is better to try to look at the situation from another point of view, to see the bright side.

6. "If someone offers you a stunning opportunity, and you're not quite sure what to do, just say "Yes" and then learn to do it" — Richard Branson

In this construction, the mentality of every successful entrepreneur. The most important is not to know all the answers in advance, and be sure that you will find the solution, no matter what.

Any serious undertaking often requires immersion in the process, so sometimes you just do not really have time to prepare — because some things just cannot prepare for.

And the sooner you learn to stand up after every fall, the faster you will learn what you need in order to bring the situation under control.

Don't be afraid. Go ahead.

7. "That's my attitude to life: if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, I will turn this weakness into its strength" — Michael Jordan

Continuous learning is possible only in the case if you believe that all your weaknesses are such precious gifts, because while they remain, you will continue to work on myself, improve and learn.

Rarely achieve much progress in what you do and so well. A qualitative shift occurs only when you add to your "canvas" the skills, textures, colors and ideas which you never had before.

When you open your new part, they always seem weak, but only because you have not dealt with them before. Over time, they can become your strengths.

Also interesting: 15 life quotes from Stephen Hawking

15 inspiring quotes from famous entrepreneurs

8. "Life is like riding a Bicycle. To keep balance you must keep moving" — albert Einstein

And finally, understand that you cannot control the ship that is standing still. We need to keep moving — still, in what direction. Yes, it will take time to prepare. But you always have to think about where to go next. The only way you will be able to achieve the goal.

Don't forget: refusal to choose is also a choice.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: insider.pro/EN/article/82816/

Tags

See also

New and interesting