Grigory Chernov: do bee-keeping and to prolong their life

Good day, dear readers! The day before we had a chance to visit a beekeeper with half a century of experience Gregory Denisovich Chernova, and we asked him to share with our readers his secrets of beekeeping.

– Gregory Denisovich, tell me how you decided to do such a difficult thing as beekeeping?

– My father was engaged in beekeeping. When we went to Pyatigorsk, and brought about fifty hives. To deal with the bees is not so easy. I helped my father and my soul was immersed in this case. The extent of my beekeeping, of course, is not the same as the father. All my bees fit in 13 hives, as this is a matter for the soul, and every day the main work, a greater number just is not enough time.

– How many families do you coexist in the same hive?

– Usually one or two, depending on its size, or you are interested in how many pieces I have bees?! Was five years ago, the agricultural census, and a female census worker was interested in exactly how many pieces of bees in my household. My wife had nothing to hide, we were taken to our "bee-hive", the hive opened and said, "Please consider". And she asks: "And how do I count it?". Well, we told her that we'll be leaving now, and you will drive them all out of the house, and how one begins to fly, and you can count. After the she only said, "So, say, 17 bee colonies you have, huh?!".

Demanding bees? They need some special care?

– Of course. But if you have such a large family like me, and like the Medoc, the departure ought to be two times more. Hives on my 17 to 24 frames, and each carefully to see how they are doing, whether honey, isn't it time to pump it.

– How do you know that it is time to download the honey?

– When bee work is finished, the cell is always sealed. Pumping the honey from the frames with combs of unsealed, you are very much at risk: he may be immature and simply begin to ferment. Saw that all sealed – download. Bee – toiler, and they need constant work, and if not, they can a family to leave in search of a new.

– It's may, it's time to download may honey?

– I am always surprised when people think it is. May honey is the name, which is not always true. Sometimes my wife and I rocked the may honey in April – it all depends on early spring or late. May is the honey of first pitching the most delicious and healthy, it will almost never candy.

Soon most people will go to buy this miraculous product. Share with us the way not to be cheated and to buy a really honey.

– Simple, real honey always uniform, color the whole jar needs to be the same. There are a couple of old-fashioned methods of inspection. When we go to buy honey, take a regular napkin. Ask the seller to drop her half a teaspoon of honey – if it's diluted, for about five minutes, "the deception will be exposed": on the edge of the drop cloth will absorb the water and become wet. There is another interesting method, but it is only suitable for fresh honey. Take a plate, pour about a tablespoon of honey, spread, fill with water and start a circular motion as if stirring. Have honey, so to speak, "good memory," and he will get the outlines of the cells.

– Tell me, what determines what kind of honey do you get?

– The answer is quite simple – where the bees will remove this honey will receive. Two friends and how the beekeepers-fans, every year went almost the same route. The first thing may honey, his swing still at home, it is mainly from acacia, as it is the first to bloom, and grass. Next is as blooming: sunflowers, buckwheat. Buckwheat honey, in my opinion, the most wonderful, has a beautiful brownish hue and unique flavor.

– Often together with honey sell other bee products such as propolis. They are also useful?

– Propolis is basically bee glue, bees use it on all the cracks that permeate their homes, everything to be clean and without microbes. For people this product is irreplaceable, he has amazing antibacterial properties, with his help, we often treated the grandchildren.

Think for yourself: what forces must have substance to be used in the treatment of radiation sickness? There are other bee products. For example, dead bees. If it so happens that not all the bees survived the winter, in any case, do not throw them – dry the insects in the bag. Tincture of bee subpestilence will help you stay healthy and prevent some diseases.

Equally important product is the ambrosia, the so-called processed bee pollen. She has a lot of properties, but in my family it is accepted as a means to raise the hemoglobin 1 teaspoon 20 minutes before meals three times a day and everything is normal.

See also: History of successful treatment of Hodgkin's lymphoma using power

History positive the disabled from the provinces, who offers to stop complaining For the manufacture of tincture take 1 Cup of dead bees that get crushed, pour in half-liter jar, pour vodka and insist three weeks. Taken orally, the dosage depends on the age: how old you are – so you need drops, once a day after meal within a month. Can be repeated every six months, and you will have a excellent immune system.

Here are useful bee products betray me and my family vitality and health. And most importantly, that all my natural.

Goodbye Gregory Denisovich gave us tea with his great may honey. We tested it on methods of quality control offered by our beekeeper, and the honey was not only delicious, but also the most natural.published

Author: Valentina Menshchikova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: hozvo.ru/news/your_health/grigoriy_chernov_zaymis_pchelovodstvom_i_prodli_sebe_zhizn/

Tags

See also

New and interesting