BMW announced the sales of hybrid i8 with laser lights

BMW start accepting orders in Russia on a special version of the hybrid sports car BMW i8 Protonic called Red Edition. Car prices start from 10 950 000 rubles. All Russian customers will be available two copies of the sports car. The Assembly of this model will be manufactured at the plant in Leipzig from July to September this year.

Outwardly from the standard coupe, the new product has a bright red color and 20-inch wheels. Neso front seats leather trimmed Amido, panels of fabric Sitka and contrast stitching. The dashboard, door handles and the Central console are made of carbon.

The car is additionally equipped with a laser headlights, dual-zone climate control, Parking sensors front and rear, dynamic system of adjustment of rigidity of shock-absorbers and adaptive cruise control with lane driving. Also the car was equipped with the latest version of the BMW navigation system Professional with 8.8-inch display and Hi-Fi system Harman Kardon.

BMW i8 began selling in Russia since September 18, 2015. The car is a hybrid sports cars with two power sources — a 1.5-litre three-cylinder petrol engine from the Mini is paired with electric motor. Electrical motor power is 131 HP, while the gasoline engine produces 231 horsepower. The maximum speed of BMW i8 is 250 km/h and only on electricity car can accelerate to 120 km/h and drive not more than 37 kilometers. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.autonews.ru/automarket_news/news/1830418/

Tags

See also

New and interesting