If you spend 1 hour a day on these 5 things, Your life will change forever

You finish work at 6 PM and go to sleep at 12 midnight. How you spend those 6 hours?

The actions you make in the period from 6 PM to 12 am, have incredible value.

Many people believe that their career is defined by 8 hours of hard work, and need to exert effort only at this time. People often think that their future and career development depends on the boss and the company.

But the reality is that for most people, career depends on them...

Professional growth is always depends only on us.

You can't blame your job that you are progressing in life. You also can't blame the company that I work for, because she doesn't care about you.

Here are 8 simple rules that will help you become better. Says the richest Chinese in the world, Alibaba founder Jack MA.

1. It is very important you do every night.

I finished College on a speciality "marketing", but I wanted to be a designer.

To do this, I practiced day and night and took extra work to improve your designing skills.

It took me a lot of time.

When I became the boss, I don't do design, and back in the industry of marketing.

Every night when my children slept, I began to learn and gain knowledge. It again took me a long time, but I'm starting to reap the fruits of their efforts.

If I had developed only in the workplace, I would never have become the creative Director and product Manager. I would never teach MBA students marketing as it is today.

I rely only on their "lessons" myself.

And the most successful people I know were going down the same path that I did.

I have a friend who graduated from the history Department, but are interested in technical sales. During the day he worked in the field of telemarketing and in the evenings he studied code.

In the end, he became Vice-President of sales. And he is now technical Director.

I have another friend, who was educated in political science, but really wanted to become an entrepreneur. He was very interested in how to create a company. Eventually, he founded a company and sold it for big money.

For them, the future that they did in the period from 6 PM to 12 midnight.

Obviously, it is necessary to have a balance between life and work.

If you have a wife and kids, every night you should spend with them.

Even if you are alone, you also need to wisely use the time to go to the gym, meet with friends or time alone to meditate and so on.

Of course, it is good to watch movies and play games.

But there are things that you don't need to do.

For example, to watch the new season of the Netflix drama or 14 hours a week watching TV. Not worth wasting time on annoying classmates on Facebook.

2. Read more and everything changes!

My mentor from College was born in Alabama into a poor African family.

He was admitted to the Military Academy at West point, and became the first person in his family enrolled in College.

Before getting an MBA at Harvard he was an experienced officer. When I met him, he made a career in the city of Colorado springs.

I asked what was his biggest success? He replied that he never ceased to read. He believed that knowledge is the key to finding what you want in life.He often asked his interlocutors what book you are reading now, and the best that they could to immediately answer.

Reading can develop you and make head and shoulders above your colleagues.

Those who reads a lot, is more versed in different industries, and it can be useful to the company.

You can pass on their knowledge within the organization or create new opportunities for your company. In addition, your conversations will be more interesting.

Anthony Robbins said:

"If you 1 hour a day gain knowledge on a certain topic, a year later you will know more about it than 99.999% of the people in the world."

Even if you have 30 minutes every night, you can easily read one book a week.

You will not become an expert, but I promise you will know more than your colleagues.

3. Participate in different projects.

If your company gives you the opportunity to apply all your knowledge to create these opportunities for myself.

You can participate in volunteer projects. They can bring you fame.

Working with a team, you will understand how to practically apply the knowledge in this industry, and how it ultimately affects real customers.

You will learn how to perform the task and to meet deadlines, get feedback and benefit from it.

This experience is much more valuable than your pitiful salary.

4. Actively connect.

Communication can accelerate career development. If you do not have a large number of friends, you need to allocate some of your time to find them.

Links will help you:

• to communicate with intelligent friends and ask their opinion;
  • to have information and knowledge that are difficult to obtain;
  • to help the company in identifying potential partners and revenue opportunities.
Chat with your colleague or boss...If you become an entrepreneur, your friends be your first clients.

Instead of going home or bar, you have to spin in some circles. There are many small groups that can help in your career. You should try to integrate into these circles.

Every week you can enjoy a coffee or Breakfast with new friends. You can also trace the development of their career on LinkedIn and create a network of mentors in specific professional fields. Who knows, maybe among them will be your next employer?

Your communication is your most powerful asset in the work.

If you have time to watch TV, you have time to socialize with the right people.

5. Start to change your life you have today!

From 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. you are at home. And though you're physically and mentally tired, but you can do whatever you want, and you don't need to follow the instructions of others.

During this time, you can turn off your brain as you turn off the computer in the workplace.

But you can also become smarter, stronger and expanded network of acquaintances.Start today, take an hour a day to do it.

I guarantee that in a year your career and life will change.published

See also:

11 ways to use hydrogen peroxide, which you did not know

13 habits of millionaires who have achieved everything themselves

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: zanimatelno.com/margie/esli-tratit-1-chas-v-den-na-eti-5-veshhej-vasha-zhizn-izmenitsya-navsegda.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting