5 morning habits — will take 5 minutes and benefit a lot!

Today I will talk about five simple treatments that are performed in the morning after sleep. They will take you in the aggregate no more than 5 minutes, and the benefits for the body will give quite a lot.

Well, as usual in all — critical regularity. If you have started to do something – do every day. Under the condition of regularity, as in other cases, small results will come after 3 months, and large – 3 years.

So, the morning of the procedure. Ingredients you'll need: lemon, clean boiled water, honey, activated carbon, hydrogen peroxide solution and a fresh ostrich egg. About eggs – joke, but the rest buy, the good lot of money would be required.

1. Tongue cleaning

The teeth in the morning clean? I hope so. We must follow a rule before that, clean language. This people have known since ancient times. Avicenna in the 10th century wrote about this procedure as one of the most important in their treatises, and Indian yogis have done this long before.

It is best for cleaning the tongue to get this similar special prisposoba (don't even know what to call it, a scraper, probably perfect if made of silver.

Take it and gently, but thoroughly remove all the plaque from the tongue from the root to the tip.

What does brushing your tongue?

1. Through the surface of the tongue from the body removes toxins. Plus there is accumulated bacteria that saliva can then be transferred to the teeth and gums causing different ailments.

2. Bacteria on the tongue and toxins – a common cause of bad breath.

3. You free from plaque taste buds and are more subtle to feel the taste of food. By the way, a good scraper can be made from plastic machine for shaving. Just remove the shaver and the rest use as a scraper.

2. To drink since morning a glass of warm water

The next important morning procedures will drinking a glass of warm water with a small amount of lemon juice.

The procedure is simple. Take the cleaned, boiled (!) water (purchased, purified by freezing, or missed through the filter and let stand at least 8 hours), heated to lukewarm (should not be hot and not boiling water). Pour a full glass or Cup. Cut and add thin slice of lemon or just squeeze a little lemon juice. Drink small SIPS quickly at least 30 minutes before eating.

Useful than hot water on an empty stomach?

1. Water flushes out waste digestion, toxins from the gastrointestinal tract and prepare it for eating. In General you can do to normalize the entire digestive system.

2. Metabolism, disappear many of the problems associated with it (pimples, acne, rashes).

3. Lemon water effectively cleans the liver. Lemon juice stimulates the liver to release toxins and the water immediately removes them.

4. Lemon juice contains a lot of minerals and vitamins (potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, carotene 0.01 mg, vitamin B1 – 0.04 mg, vitamin B2 – 0.02 mg, vitamin B5 – 0.2 mg vitamin WB – 0,06 mg, vitamin BC – 9.0 mg, vitamin C – 40-70,0 mg, vitamin PP-0,1).

3. A spoon of honey before meals

Another useful habit. Minutes five minutes before Breakfast, eat a teaspoon of honey and follow with water. Prerequisite: med must be good and natural (this is often a problem in the city, you can buy a lot of things like honey).

Giving a spoon of honey?

1. Honey is a powerful source of vitamins and minerals, as well as a source of fructose and glucose that good "charge for the brain".

2. Honey has powerful antiviral and antibacterial effects. And with constant rational use significantly improves the immune system.

3. Thanks to the honey ergogenic component or the so-called element of increasing efficiency, you can increase your performance for the day.

4. Honey is a known remedy for aging. Beekeepers are normally provided in health and longevity.

4. Tablet of activated charcoal

After Breakfast, you should drink 1 tablet of activated charcoal. Even in pre-Internet times, my first Teacher told me every day to drink a tablet, said it was one of the few safe medicines that collects all the waste in your body.

Activated charcoal is a universal absorbent is able to absorb poisons, and products of decomposition of alcohol, toxins in the body and prevent their absorption into the blood. The charcoal is not absorbed and not metabolized in the gastrointestinal tract. He is fully out with the feces.

More than one pill per day Teacher use is not recommended. Is that the only case of poisoning. I do this procedure every day, and about once every two to three days.

5. Rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide solution

After Breakfast, I recommend to rinse your mouth with a solution of water with hydrogen peroxide. You need to buy over the counter peroxide solution, it costs pennies, but benefit from it a lot!

A solution for rinsing: 10 drops of 3% peroxide solution on 50mg of clean boiled water. To increase the proportion of peroxide is not necessary, it is possible to "burn" the mucous.

What gives?

1. Prevention of dental disease and gum disease. Who regularly does rinsing with peroxide goes to the dentist mostly just for check-UPS.

2. After regular antiseptic treatment of the oral cavity is eliminated "bad" breath.

3. Teeth gradually bleached.

Here are some simple morning procedures, tested on their own experience. Generally my morning routine significantly more and lasts more than an hour. In addition to these in the post simple recipes — it is also a point massage, a contrast shower, joint gymnastics, a complex of Vietnamese yoga Songsin, respiratory complex Baitarki, special exercises for the spine, the complex combat practice wingchun kungfu. After all this, get the exceptional charge for the whole day. Thank you for your attention! published

Author: Sergey Borodin

See also:

If you spend 1 hour a day on these 5 things, Your life will change forever

7 habits of people who love surrounding

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: samsebegu.ru/stakan-teploj-vody-chistka-yazyka-i-drugie-poleznye-utrennie-privychki/

Tags

See also

New and interesting