Where does Your life energy

In recent years, often in the last time many write that it is unclear why every day there is a feeling of fatigue, illness, poor health and failure. Now, let's look at the underlying causes and try to remove them.

So, in the morning You get up "hearty" full of strength and energy in the first half of the day more or less work, the power is low when the working day is over, You come home and fall exhausted on the couch. So what happened to all the vital energy You were full in the morning?

Where we're wasting vital energy:

Abandoned thing (promise of debt) leads to the leakage of vital energy, which unbeknownst to You concentrates on the works that You have completed.
We all regret to myself and say that tomorrow or definitely Monday will begin to deal with them, but in fact – its constant delay and postpone indefinitely. Soon unconscious reproaches which later swell up in the stress and internal tension, anxiety and self-doubt, and all your energy is spent on these experiences in the environment. A similar problem can be compared with the computer when the task Manager is still hanging some unclosed process which is not realized, but all the time consumes CPU resources or memory (in our case, the attention and energy).

What to do? Initially refuse from the things that You have no time (overtime), desires (talk about "nothing" with the environment), opportunities (e.g., buy something on credit), try not to make promises (to yourself or to someone) that there is no certainty that exactly follow.
We need to deal with the problem, only then You will experience satisfaction and will be in control, you will see a confidence, a sense of self-worth and personal pride.

Lies When a man lies, he has to expend a lot of energy to maintain fictional stories, thoughtful details that You are not caught in a lie... it's really exhausting not less than unloading wagons.
And the most problematic – when a man deceives himself, self-deception, trying to be someone you're not. Soon, the person is left with nothing (no friends, etc.) or begins to live in his micro-world of self-deception (e.g., "I have no problem with weight, just big-boned").
Yes, sometimes a lie is necessary, for example, to manipulate and drag any situation in their favor, but then, from the point of view of energy, starting to bend the flow between the throat and heart chakra Visuddha Anahata. There is a saying: "hypocrite" is from the lies she's really bent and disturbed the balance in the subtle bodies.
The main reason is the distrust to everything and to himself, people not only trust, but don't know exactly what I want. They act out of habit, as it is easier, but not better (for example, instead of camping with friends in the theatre say they are busy, but in fact — sitting in vk). I personally know a man who for quite a long time married, and his wife was sure he's the big boss, everyone puts money on Deposit for the education of their children, and in fact, is an ordinary office worker with a minimum of n\s and huge debts. Lied more in getting acquainted, and then off we go. All became clear when bailiffs came to evict the family, and he was gone into another world.

What to do? You have to understand why You need this constant lie. Try to be as honest as possible with your loved ones, friends and with yourself – and life will become easier and your energy will be more. You need to always speak the truth, no matter in what light you will expose yourself.

The lack of communication with nature
Life in the city is exhausting in itself, not a single minute of absolute silence and no chance for suspension problems. We spend so much time at work or at home, felt a constant shortage of stay on clean air and unity with nature.
Trees, grass, birds singing – all this is fueling Your life energy, but cold and soulless the city is sucking it out of You. For me personally, incredibly important nature, as a clean space where I can feel and understand the unadulterated essence of any phenomena that interest me, and get away from the bustle of the city. Be sure to be barefoot on the ground or river Bank, to clear negativity and to harmony, mentally communicate with trees because they are an incredible source of energy and knowledge.
What to do? As soon as the opportunity arises, be sure to run to the Park; every 1-2 weeks try to get away from the hustle and bustle in some forest or Park slope, the public garden, which in turn will help to balance overall energy and receive a charge of vivacity.

Resentment and feelings
The body spends a lot of vitality to work in overload and/or stress. There is not a single system of the body where the stress is not adversely affected. In addition, the inability to forgive, a habit to hold a grudge and resentment — negative emotions pull us of vital energy and feed on it, growing to incredible sizes. If You can't forgive a man for a particular act, consider what harm You in the first place myself: the psyche, physical health and vital reserves of energy.
Resentment can be simple (when a person is promised something and forgot usually solved the reminder or discussion), complex (when accumulated grievances, in this case need to throw out, "have a heart") and the wrongs of the past (they are the most difficult to relate to yourself, others and life in General, associated with mental trauma of childhood and the rupture of relations).
Usually, all the resentment turned into experiences that are not just a local process somewhere in the brain, an event for the whole organism. It is reflected in the postures, gestures, facial expressions, the sounds that we emit (a cry, stuttering). Each emotion corresponds to a specific increase in muscle tone certain areas of the body.

Long and strong resentment often lead to the formation of tumors in certain parts of the body and even malignant, i.e. cancer. In several sources I found views working in hospice with leaving from life of people, cancer has a psychological palette is the result of advanced internal conflict, and it is often beginning in childhood or in youth. All met in real life people who think your opinion is the only true and require others to do as they say. Inflexibility of attitudes, difficulties in perceiving something new eventually lead to a loss of flexibility in the body, arthritis, arthrosis.
The joints begin to spliced, legs and arms hard to bend, the joints become inflamed, the person loses flexibility and mobility, as if the whole body saying, "I will Not hand over their positions, not changed his opinion, will not allow that the other may also be right."
Not always people are willing to see own weaknesses, realize that they are inherent in varying degrees. Indicator, sadly, are often disease. Ill, then it's time to reconsider their behavior or views.
What to do? I personally, if you notice the insult, just say to the person that I do not like it and need to solve it right now, trying to discuss (if it does not, then solve the problem via Higher self) And childish insults through the meditative state was aware of the cause and released.

Talk Life is too short for idle chatter, Why waste vital energy on the conversations that will benefit neither You nor Your interlocutor? Such chatter causes You to use not only energy, but also valuable time. So if You feel that the conversation makes any sense, then stop the conversation.
The same applies to the internal dialogue. So, just takes a lot of energy and attention (even more than the environment and life). Sometimes too much talk leads to the fact that we are losing the required energy that we need would be for some business or important events.
Also during the dispute with them is another reprogramming of consciousness, namely, strengthening the old settings, but with some shifts of the pros and cons up to exaggeration, or a complete reprogramming of the old settings to the opposite, depends on how strong your ideas, whether they have basis. Especially harmful communication about such events that are happening in your life, mark a process that has just begun, many events have not yet occurred, but you are expected.
What to do? Watch yourself, try not to waste time dealing with people that You will not be able to learn something or to provide useful information for You. Stop to chat with you and endlessly scroll through useless monologues.

Lack of sleep and nedovis
How to take vitality, if You do not give rest neither body nor soul in certain time intervals? The lag causes the body in bewilderment, he no longer understands how you can cope with its tasks without a clear schedule of work and leisure, he wonders why everything has changed in the usual rhythm of work and eventually staged a strike.
Lack of exercise leads to problems with the body and muscles, they begin to atrophy and become weaker, the tone of the organs is reduced, decreasing the resistance of the body to fight infections, brain works slower, risking sore, and sleep is not so strong.
What to do? To observe the routine of your day, try to go to bed and get up at the same time, force yourself to do physical exercises, though very simple workout

Energodoctor
There are energy factors, which affect we can not always. However, to stop the outflow of life energy that takes place when dealing with unpleasant people, everyone can! The main thing – not to get angry, but calmly and with a smile on my face to stop communicating or arguing with the unpleasant man, not letting him enjoy Your vulnerability.
Never give in to provocation and manipulation (for example, a lot now on TV and online discusses a military conflict when You are angry, then give up their energy to the military egregore, and then installing solid energosvit that break will be problematic).
In addition to humans, can affect the subtle world in the form of pathogenic zones of the planet, negative impacts, and energy information programs, entities.
What to do? Be sure to keep in your Arsenal of equipment protection from negativity, at least the most simple... it can be as energy channels, prayer, visualization techniques, methods of psychological protection. The same system of Reiki with the right intentions is good with the negative. See also: Law of DETACHMENT — to get what you want Alla Abdrazakova: Sick, those who are internally dealt
Make a list of energy costs and what energy costs You can cut, and what useful things are the amount of spent energy better to increase. So You can balance your life, You will have more energy for all sorts of achievements!
Oh yeah, make time for yourself, have a good time with your family and engage in self-development, so that any difficulties were able to cope quickly and effectively.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/probujdeniechelovechnost?w=wall-66683693_6679%2Fall

Tags

See also

New and interesting