Jonas Harrison: Stop doing these houses are 3 dangerous things!

Here's what you need to teach children from early childhood.

Jonas Harrison (Jonas Harrysson) has been a teacher for about 16 years, but in the last 5 years, he began to notice a terrible trend in the behavior of the children in the class. He's already tried all possible options for the preservation of discipline, he encouraged and chastised children. But one day a teacher with experience have realized that this problem can only be solved at home.

Jonas used the network capabilities of Facebook to ask all parents to stop doing at home these 3 dangerous things. His post at the moment scattered around the world.

Here are his words:

"I work with children 16 years and noticed that it is especially hard these 3 things.

No. 1. Children are struggling in moments when they are bored... They want all the time something happened. Please stop spoiling their children. It's not dangerous, if sometimes they will be bored.

No. 2. I've seen parents who take pride in what their children learn how to count and read before I went to school. I do not want to disappoint you, but to read and count they learn at school pretty quickly. Instead teach them from childhood how to play, how to be a good friend and share with others".

Jonas awfully tired of having to separate children who do not want to share materials and toys. He also became very hard to get kids to do anything without using technology or that they are unusual.

For the sake of the children and their future

The last (and most important) thing that Jonas asked my parents, is to teach them to appreciate all the good things in their lives!

"No. 3. The third point is that children have a hard time to Express my gratitude, as other children and adults. Unfortunately, today's children are instead more common to hear "can I have another?" or "Why only one?" What happened to the "Thank you"? Where did that word?

I don't have children, but when they are, I will teach them to play with others, to be a good friend, to Express gratitude and not be afraid of what is sometimes boring. When they learn this, then I teach them to count and to read."

Jonas decided to once again remind parents about kindness, gratitude, respect and other important qualities that you need to start forming since early childhood, when children can best absorb knowledge.

Also interesting: How to avoid children's manipulations: specific problems and possible solutions

First aid in case of learned helplessness

Next time when you again let his Moody daze once again to sit at the TV or others will indulge the children's whims, remember the words of Jonas and think about what really would be best for your child.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: storyfox.ru/post/etot-uchitel-syt-po-gorlo-povedeniem-sovremennyh-detej-ego-post-podderzhali-tysyachi-lyudej/

Tags

See also

New and interesting