12 tips from grandmother Zelda to their descendants

When my grandmother, Zelda died at the age of 90, she left me a box of stuff that could be useful to me. Among them was an old journal bound in leather, which she gave an apt title "a Journal of Inspiration."

In the second half of her life she wrote in this journal their ideas, thoughts, quotes, lyrics and other things that inspired her. When I was growing up, she read something from this journal, and me, and I listened and asked questions. I truly believe that was what I am now, thanks to the wisdom she gave me in childhood.

Today I want to share with you some of these inspirational passages.

I did my best to organize, edit, and assemble content in 12 points.

Enjoy!

1. Inhale the future, exhale the past.

No matter where you are, and what you have to go through, always believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Never expect, never assume and never demand. Just do what you can do and let the rest be as it is. Because once you do something can happen that was going to happen, or you will see the next step that needs to be done.

2. Life can be more simple.

Just focus on any one thing. You don't have to do everything at once, and you don't have to do everything right now. Breathe, live, and do what is right in front of you. What you put into life, life will give you some time later.

3. Let others accept you for who you are, or not accepted at all.

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes. Being a, you will bring beauty where it has not been in the world. Go confidently in his path, and do not expect others to understand your journey, especially if they don't know where you are going.

4. You are the same person you were before, and that's fine.

You have gone through many UPS and downs to become who you are now. Over the years, many things happened that has changed your perspective, taught you lessons and made you stronger in spirit. The clock is ticking and no one is in place, but some people will still tell you that you have changed. Answer them: "of Course, I've changed. It always happens in life. But I'm still the same person, just a little stronger than it was before."

5. Everything that happens, helps us grow, even if it is difficult to understand now.

Circumstances will always be sent, to change and to improve you. So whatever you do – keep hope. The thin thread will turn into a strong rope. Let hope be your anchor, believe that this is not the end of your story, and that the tide will change the tide that will eventually bring you to peaceful shores.

6. Don't strive to be rich, strive to be happy.

And when you become older, you will see the value of things, not their price. In the end, you will come to the realization that the best days are those in which you smile without any extraordinary occasion. Appreciate the moments and be thankful for them, not looking for anything more. This is the essence of true happiness.

7. Be bold and cheerful.

Understand that most of your suffering and failure is not due to circumstances and your attitude to them. Smile to those who are jealous of you and trying to hurt, show them something lacking in their lives that they can never take away from you.

8. Be considerate of those who are dear to you.

Sometimes when a loved one says, "I'm fine", you need to look him in the eye, to hug and say, "I know not." And no need to worry, if you think that some people remember you only when they need you. Find satisfaction in the fact that for other people — you are the beacon of light to which they go when their life is surrounded by darkness.

9. Sometimes you have to let people go so he could grow.

Because the main thing in his life — not what you do for him, and the fact that you taught him to do for himself to become successful.

10. Sometimes to get results, you need to remove yourself from people who don't share your interests.

This will free up a place for those who support you in your vision of yourself. This happens involuntarily as you grow. When you learn who you are and what you want, you will begin to understand that the people you knew, don't always look at things as you do. So you can keep the wonderful memories, and allow myself to move on.

11. It is better to look back and say "I can't believe I did that" than to say "I'm sorry I did it."

In the end, people will judge you. So you don't need to live your whole life trying to impress others. Live to impress yourself. Love yourself enough not to lower their level for others.

Also I wonder: Bugs adult women

About THOSE and NOT THOSE people

12. If you are expecting a happy ending, but don't see it, maybe it's time to seek a new beginning.

Take a look at ourselves and accept the fact that you also have the right from time to time to make mistakes. The only way you learn. Strong people laugh at the problems hearty laugh, they gained this ability in heavy combat. They smile because they know that they will not allow anything to pull them down, and they go to meet a new beginning.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: fit4brain.com/5476

Tags

See also

New and interesting