Victoria Boutenko: green smoothies benefits for children

When I learned from his elder son Stephen, his wife Taisiya expecting a baby, I immediately bought some and sent them to the blender. Knowing that Stephen and Thais are not raw foodists, I asked them to change only one simple thing is to add at least half a Cup of green cocktail to their dietary intake.

I explained to them that this simple addition will provide an important food not only for children but also for parents and will help them to be balanced and filled with energy by the time the baby comes. They promised that they would follow my instructions because I was so excited and happy to do everything possible in order to have a healthy child.

At first they didn't like the taste of greens in smoothies and they had to double the amount of fruit, which gave the cocktails a yellowish color instead of green. However, after a couple weeks they informed me that they are starting to like more greens in smoothies and in salads.

A few months Taisa happily told me that he feels like a child in her stomach becomes more active after she drinks a green smoothie. Her doctor told her that is a good sign.

Now she tried not to miss a single day. Every morning, waking up, she made enough cocktail to have enough of her, and poured into a thermos Stepan to take to work. Taisiya confessed to me that waiting for the end of pregnancy to get rid of the necessity daily grind herbs. But there it was...

My first grandchild was born on 1 December 2004. A few days after his birth parents realized that he does not sleep at night if mother's day didn't drink a cocktail, before you start lactating. Moreover, without the usual portion of his power, he became cranky and restless. Parents continued to stir the cocktails.

His first teaspoon of green cocktail Nick got when he was six months old. This taste he liked it. He quickly made the connection between the sound of the included blender and your favorite drink.

Whenever he heard the familiar sound of a loud blender, he rejoiced and laughed. As soon as Nick learned to crawl, he crawled to the kitchen and pounded on the refrigerator, shouting, "aaaaaaaaa" and demanding green smoothie. When he learned to walk, he came to the place where stood the blender, and showing the finger, saying: "mu z mu-z"! ("Smoothies" in English means cocktail).

Taisiya does not hope that in near future she'll get a break from cocktails! At the same time she was happy to hear from a pediatrician, watching nick that their baby is the healthiest of all children in their district, and that the doctor does not need to see him as often as he sees other children.

According to my observations, it often happens that the kids love smoothies even more than adults. However, these sweet and tender cocktails only needed in the beginning, because very soon the children will develop a taste for super-green drinks.

Delicious green smoothies so quick and easy to prepare that more and more educators, teachers and parents include them in food rations their children.published

Author: Victoria Boutenko

With your child something is wrong if...

If the children remain alive, it is a working model of the family!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: gladworld.ru/body/children

Tags

See also

New and interesting