Ernest Hemingway on women

"There are so many women with whom you can sleep, and so few of those with whom you can talk."

"What prevents a writer? Booze, women, money and ambition. And the lack of booze, women, money and ambition".

"Women lose the same as a battalion: due to an error in the calculations of the order, which is impossible, unthinkable and grave conditions. And because of their bestiality".

"There is the concept of honor among pickpockets and the concept of honor among whores. The thing is that are different measurements".

Twenty six million five hundred sixty two thousand three hundred thirty seven

"If two people love each other, it can not end happily."

"Sometimes a man wanted to be alone, and the woman also wants to be alone, and every hurt to feel it in the other, if they love each other."

"Never travel with unloved man."

"He never really fought with this woman, and with those whom he loved, quarreled so often that in the end the rust quarrels invariably ate all that connected them. He loved too much, demanded too much and in the end were left with nothing".

"Forget about each other can only lovers, who loved not strong enough to hate each other".

"And then their lips met closely-closely, and she lay very close to him, and slowly her lips opened, and suddenly pressed her to him, he felt he had never been so happy, so easily, lovingly, gleefully happy, no thoughts, no anxiety, no fatigue, only a huge pleasure, and he said, My little rabbit. My favorite. My long-legged joy."published 

You will be it is interesting: you get what You order...

First, untangle themselves, and THEN move into a relationship

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: inspirationformen.ru/subbotnee-vdokhnovenie-1/

Tags

See also

New and interesting