cottage cheese - 250 grams
egg - 1 Each
sugar - 1 Each (to taste, about 1-2 tablespoons)
salt - 1 Each (to taste, almost no salt)
baking soda - 1/3 teaspoon
flour - 3 tablespoons. spoon
vegetable oil - 1 Each
1. First, mix 250 grams of cottage cheese and 1 egg.
2. Add sugar, salt and baking soda, mix the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of flour and knead the dough.
4. Next, divide the dough into several pieces and give a round shape to each of them.
5. Fry curd cheese cakes on each side in vegetable oil.
6. It is best to apply cheesecakes immediately after cooking, hot with sour cream, condensed milk or jam.