Relationship is like a cake: it is important to understand when the cake is soured

It often happens in life...

You want to please yourself and, for example, decided to buy a cake. Fresh, delicious, shortbread or custard, with nuts or with raisins, with chocolate or with protein cream — in General, all as you like.

Evening... Relax... Turned himself movie for the soul. Cake on a plate and put the fragrant tea brewed... Oh, lepota... Life is good. Such a nice evening.

The next day, same thing. Not only movie and music shows. And no tea with caramel, and green Jasmine. But the cake is fresh and nice... Another nice evening.

On the third day the book was scheduled favorite. Coffee, to the end to finish it. And the cake. Again looking forward to... enjoy a Spoonful in my mouth...

Phew! Soured. The taste is definitely not the same. But, nevertheless, you continue to eat the book interesting, but the difference in taste is almost imperceptible.

And the coffee is slightly shocking experience interrupts. But with every bite more and more becomes clear — the cake definitely was spoiled.

Unfortunately, you already begin to imagine what your body will turn this once-delicious, that's how will end this evening. Come evening... the Consequences can catch up the next day, and maybe not one.

You can spread the cake with fresh sour cream, honey, sprinkled with chocolate... the Taste is slightly improved, but you know it got corrupted from the inside.

It's all happening. It is important to understand when the cake might be bad. And, despite the good things that the relationship brought in, should be set aside and discarded when they become inedible and indigestible.

Okay I'm done. Fun no more. Unless you enjoy sleeping after vomiting on the floor of the toilet.

Take care of yourself and your health. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

Do not put off life for later

The woman, saving myself

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: pticavpolete.com/otnoshenia-kak-prokisshij-tort.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting