You must have the strength and honesty to be where you are

Let me show you what it means to be fully present. Usually in this world when two people are talking, none of them is present at 100 %.

Both can be very focused on the conversation, and yet they are not present, because they think that they are going to say or how to relate to their experience what the other person is saying. So they are in the future or the past — not the present.

For us it is very difficult to attend when we speak with someone. Few people know how to listen. In fact, no one is listening because the mind is considering what the other person is saying and how it relates to his own experience. When the mind is busy, you are unable to attend.

In meditation we try to be entirely present.

What we're trying to do is to be true with all the men and women we ever meet, including our children, including our loved ones, to be fully present when we are with them.

In order to be fully present with me now, you don't have to think about something, to want to be anywhere else. What you thought is where you want to be.

Purity: contact about double messages

We do not live alone...

Or go and be with those about whom you think or stay here. It is impossible to be in two places. You must have the strength, the honesty to be where you are.

This is a great teaching. Very simple.

So simple that You wonder, what am I talking about?

Author: Barry Long

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/vy-dolzhny-imet-silu-chestnost-chtoby-byt-tam-gde-vy-est/

Tags

See also

New and interesting