The incredible healing properties of stones

Treatment minerals: from antiquity to the present day

The healing properties of stones, their properties and methods of application known from the times of Ancient India and Tibet. Treatment with minerals were used by such famous physicians of antiquity, Hippocrates, Avicenna and Paracelsus.

Later began to develop pharmaceutical technology and mineralotherapy unfairly lost their positions. However, time puts everything in its place, and now we can see it as a regular return, we see a growing interest in the accumulated years of information about the medicinal value of stones.

In Europe the first "mineralocorticoid" was the ancient Romans. Their knowledge developed in the South-Western part of the Eurasian continent, while in India and Tibet, was also born of such healing practices. Practitioners of that era already believed that the stones not only to protect people from harm (for example, in the form of amulets), but also can strengthen the inner strength of mankind and, moreover, get rid of disease.

Healers of India used gemstones to harmonize the energy system to recharge the weakened chakras of the missing energy. Lama of Tibet used stones and minerals for healing massage, giving them for the convenience of a rounded shape, and used for preparing medicines (crushing into powder and mixing with herbs and other ingredients).

Known methods of applying the healing mineral to the affected area (often with pre-heating). You can just carry a healing stone with them is correctly chosen, it will not only correct an amulet or talisman, but also by desires.

Here's a legend about turquoise says geologist and writer from Novosibirsk Stanislav Mikhailovich Nikolaev:

"An ancient legend says that the blue turquoise has a unique feature: it is, as the last petal Tsvetik-Semitsvetik, can make one, your dearest wish. To do this, in the palm of your hand takes a small pebble of turquoise, and you focus and eyes closed, mentally create the image of your desire. One indispensable condition: your thoughts must be pure and wish fulfillment should not hurt anyone. If you then put this piece of turquoise in a quiet place and follow him, then after a while you will notice: it split! This means that the wish is fulfilled.

– I remember one of his friends. All her life she really wanted a baby, but for some reason it didn't work out – says Stanislav Mikhailovich. – She was very worried, upset, went to different doctors – all to no avail. And then I decided to give her the turquoise, which is shaped like a curled-up baby. I remember I told her about the ancient legend, and then we still laughed together on this story, and then I thought, well, raised the mood of the person!

And after a little time she calls me excitedly and said: "Stanislav, I was for real, makes a wish stone with you all these six months were. And then last week it split in half, and then I remembered interpretation. But today the doctor found out the joy I'm having a baby!" Now raising a strong boy. It's not a miracle it?

You and lucky to live in an era of a developed experimental science, at a time when accumulated a lot of knowledge on Geology, Mineralogy, and physics of electromagnetic fields. Thus, modern man is available to use not only well known, but studied only through modern technology features crystalline media. And, despite the fact that official science is sometimes inclined to refer mineralotherapy to unconventional forms of treatment, supporters and followers is growing.

Experiments using the devices of high sensitivity have proved that the energy vibrations of the crystal lattice of minerals affect the natural vibration characteristics of the human body. Moreover, the vibrations of the minerals, entering into resonance with the vibrations of biofield of the person, can cause both positive and negative effect. It is therefore very important stage is the selection of the right suitable for you for certain uses of the mineral.

Precious, semi-precious and even precious stones have a number of natural properties that can exert a powerful therapeutic or cosmetic effect. In each case, the goals and methods of application of a stone can be different. One thing is clear – the elusive by conventional means vibration natural stones are perceived by the human energy field and is able to influence it.

The choice of stones and how they are applied in each case is made individually. Someone versatile enough to be worn on the little finger ring with a suitable mineral to him, to another more suitable the jade massage heated plates, and someone should wear a necklace of precious stones. Even Hollywood stars listen to the opinion of experts in the field of mineralotherapy and choose decorations according to the principles of best fit stones for them. In Jewelry, you will be able to choose the jewelry that suits you.

From the book Maria Brill "Energy stone healing. Crystal therapy. Where to start?"

Source: www.e-reading.club/chapter.php/1027718/9/Bril_-_Energiya_kamnya_iscelyaet._Kristalloterapiya._S_chego_nachat.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting