No One Owes Anything

No one owes anyone anything

They say that this phrase was invented by the psychologists. Now it sounded from each iron, and written almost every roll of toilet paper. This is a great expression intended to liberate man from dolyestown, make a free, whole person.

And I'm sure it went no approval from psychologists. Classics of humanistic psychology would hang after hearing this in all senses outstanding postulate. And the level of immorality, and the level of perversion of the original meaning. No one I have not read anything like it.

I strongly suggest that introduced him to the use of foreign guru. Very recognized and very biased. Goals? There are goal.

“No one owes nothing to” very well removes the feeling of guilt, unconsciously embedded their parents. Needs to be like this and that's sort of... No, it's not. We'd like to, but should not. Wife/husband must be such and such... For all the absolutely no, should not. There is no single rule. The girl/boy should have such and such qualities... they should not. We, as parents, will itself show that gender and sexual difference is, but if the children choose another. We don't owe anyone anything, if we are in an open relationship and not undecided. And a lot more, but...

This distortion of meaning, if love is opposed to debt. Love involves responsibility (see Fromm). If in addition to debt there's nothing left, then, with this concept and with human life we must understand. And love and duty go together.

“Should” has become synonymous with dependence. I want to be free, free yourself from “should”. Otoh all the “should”. “No one owes nothing.” That's what has become of the assertion.

But we need other people. Should, if we are with them for a specific and fixed relationship. If sentences of our commitments. If they were made orally or in writing sealed. If we are friends, we have. If we mutually love, we have. If I'm a mother, I have your child. If you are the son, you have your parents. You may want to help and want to take care of, but the responsibility from this other color not dyed. If you have parents, then a different responsibility. Source breach of obligations, and it is about another interaction.

I read that the first step to the formation of the integrity of the person can become understanding, "that nobody owes anybody anything". It's not integrity. It is the destruction of personality.

To remove restrictions Beyond me, remove the rules and regulations in order to release the animal It is. Powerful, dark, unmanageable. Allow the person justifiably to ignore others. To cease to be human. Spiritual and highly evolved.

Isn't that the statement? Isn't that the main idea is implanted and covered with slogans about the health and integrity of the individual? I think it's a propaganda campaign. Hardware and perfectly-designed. Overton window in action – called experts.

Only these experts also carry mother's drugs and money, contain a dead wife, help friends when they ask for help... And “nobody owes anybody anything”. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: pticavpolete.com/nikto-nikomu-nichego-ne-dolgen.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting