What to do if you get a call from the Bank's foreign debts. Usage instructions

In recent time there are frequent cases when one of the recovery Department of any Bank calling officers for the debts of the friends, relatives, and even unknown people that have debts on loans.

Obviously this is one of the methods of psychological pressure aimed at the fact that citizens took the initiative and found themselves, and may have forced the debtor to repay the loan.

And if the defaulter "unavailable", then all the negative violent activities of claimants falls on the head of persons for this debt is irrelevant.

The events of this case... and maybe not the case, because they happened to me personally, I want to tell, because this practice can be useful to someone else.

In the fall of 2014 I began to regularly call from the recovery Department of the Bank "Uniastrum" in quest of a citizen of, say, Ivan Ivanovich, indebted to them for the loan. I'm not familiar with this citizen and do not recall it among the friends of my friends, nor was he my client, as I explained. But calls continued.

At first, every time I very patiently explained that this phone number belongs to only me, and for a long time, and no, I did not pass it. Useless.

After a month, the approximate content of the conversation was this:
— Hello, may I speak to Ivan?
— Hello, no.
— Why?
— Because I don't know who it is.
Good — bye.And it already began to resemble some kind of daily ritual. If I don't answer the call, then it will be repeated every 20 minutes.

Called constantly with different people, to introduce themselves refused to tell us how they know my phone number too.

Then he agreed to the fact that accused me of hiding Ivan Ivanovich and now they are "with me all is clear" (!!???).

But some are sympathetic, advised me to change SIM card, otherwise I would be calling until the loan is repaid.

All of these options are simply unacceptable to me.

So first I sent a request to stop calls via the Bank's website. Waited out of politeness for 10 days and have filed complaints against the Bank in Roskomnadzor, the Prosecutor's office and court with the claim about protection of personal data.

Requirements were associated with the delete my number and compensation of moral harm.

Roskomnadzor has considered my complaint and sent a copy of the application to the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for verification. And the Bank was fined for refusing to provide information, but the response, my phone number was removed.

Indeed, at the time of the lawsuit calls was not, but as evidence of removal of personal data by the defendant was not provided, I insisted on the claim in full.

The Bank's representative in the councils opinion referred to the unqualified right of the Bank/credit organization to process personal data based on the right to demand repayment of the loan.

Children's books that adults should read

How does our conscience

All the way, but while I'm here? I did not consent to the processing and with the Bank in any relationship is not entered.

Ultimately, the court acknowledged my claims valid and granted claim, recover from the defendant moral damages in the amount of thirty thousand rubles.

As my colleague said:
"What kind of lawyer who own rights to defend" — they just left me no choice, I had to go to court.published

Author: Natalya Bespalova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: pravorub.ru/cases/45665.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting