The stub for your future

“You're the best man in my life, but I understand there are circumstances... I'm not ready (not anymore, I have to think, you can't make a choice, etc. – underline). Let's just be friends”.

“You are very good, and I'll quietly, pleasantly (read – comfortable). But not lit, you know. We can be with you only friends.”

These phrases can be said and can not be said. An additional option may be offered to friendly sex, and may not be offered. Sometimes in relationships there comes a time when a former loved one may, with indication or without put you in the friend zone.

Compactly La Comedy. There is no way out. Anyway, in a love relationship.

The way of “friendship – love” is possible, happens all the time. But the way “love – friendship – love – unlikely, highly unlikely. Rather, love number 2 will be with a different partner.

The friend zone is an excellent education for preserving the other person's feelings. To not let him go, and most of it is not spent. Love you, and you answered – “friends”. So you can cry about your miserable life, to ask for help, to talk about the new romances, to seek support – and all this when you're comfortable with. And the other is forced to “make friends”, that is to love, but it is not recognized.

Such a friendship is a game. And though some believe that it allows to be closer to your loved one, to prove his indispensability and uniqueness, convinced that his decision to terminate the relationship was wrong, in fact, is the position of the victim, begging for love.

If not agreed, not agreed, did not understand each other, decided to part – it is better to leave. Of broken love there's a return to love. After the interpretation, after revaluation, after realizing the importance of human relations – a possible new stage of love is on another level.

After the friend zone it can't be, because there is no distance for re-evaluation and interpretation. Often to evaluate the role of another person in his life, his need to lose and not have access to it as a pocket friend.

Power view: a view is extremely dangerous!

Time selectivity

If you put in the friend zone recently, get out there and go on your way. If you sat there firmly and permanently, it means that you are willing to be a victim in the relationship, and then go to a psychologist.

Friendship, like love, is beautiful when people are experiencing equivalent feelings. Both calm each other and both are friends.

The friend zone is a dead end for your future. You have closed the inaccessible object. Although... the Victims too can be happy. In suffering.

What to choose: love or heartache? published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

Source: pticavpolete.com/iz-frendzony-net-vyhoda.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting