The artichoke fritters: tasty and healthy!

The tubers of Jerusalem artichoke are rich in vitamins, minerals, micro and macro, but not everyone loves this valuable vegetable due to its unusual taste, then you can enter in menu, in conjunction with the usual vegetables, spices and herbs.

Useful and very tasty fritters of artichoke, potato, nettle leaves, celery stalks or burdock.

These fritters each time have a new flavor, because you can cook them in different ways, from home products.

Products for the recipe:

✔ Celery stalks or burdock

• Potatoes

• Jerusalem artichoke

• Onion

• Nettle leaves or celery greens

• Egg 2 PCs

• Flour 2 tbsp.

• Ground spices: coriander, chili pepper

• salt to taste

• vegetable oil for frying.

Cooking:

First, I prepare the vegetables, and peel my potatoes and onions, Jerusalem artichokes, I only take time to wash my brush, but never cleaning it. In the peel of the Jerusalem artichoke contains a lot of silica, iron and other nutrients.

Celery and nettles and my spread on towel to drain off the remaining water. If I have no celery, I put in these pancakes stems of burdock, they should be soaked in cold water with a spoon of baking soda for a few hours and then rinse and drop into boiling water for a few minutes.

Boil the stems of burdock with spices. Cool the cooked stems and chop.

If I put the celery stalks, they do not cook.

Chop the celery and onion cubes. Potatoes and Jerusalem artichoke RUB on a small grater.

Add raw eggs, flour, chopped nettle leaves and spices. Mix everything carefully.

With a spoon spread the vegetable mixture on a hot pan with vegetable oil.

Fry the pancakes on both sides.

Also delicious: pancakes made of chickpea flour with green peas

Greek tomato fritters with feta and bulgur

Jerusalem artichoke — a medicinal plant, but unfairly rarely used in cooking, and because of Jerusalem artichoke can be cooked a variety of tasty and healthy meals.

Cook with love!

Source: www.arugula.ru/gobo/artishok-potato-gobo-nettle-pancakes.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting