Don't argue with women! About the feminist eyes men

I've been wanting to record this caste, as recently observed in Nanosphere a certain trend.

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled on Facebook on one of the anti-feminist discussions. Some men (I do not know, they belonged to MD or something like that) were arguing with the women in this discussion, and the number of comments has exceeded three hundred.

I tried to intervene. Asked: “what are you wasting time? Why argue with these women/feminists”? However, I see that this situation is repeated again and again, so I decided to voice my opinion.

Fifty six million six thousand nine hundred eighty seven

We already discussed that feminism is nothing more than a feminine nature, female nature, had grown up social/political movement. We know that men tend to pay attention to the needs and desires of women. I may have said this before, but I'll say it again: stop to pay attention to women and to argue with them.

Want to know why is it pointless? The point is that feminism would not have been able to achieve such a scale, if men did not pay attention and did not respond to the needs, desires and requirements of women since time immemorial.

Nagging — and feminism to some extent and there are women whining on a global scale – trying to attract men's attention to women's requirements. If men ignored the noise and uproar of feminism, then we wouldn't be in the mess where are in now.

Remember: all the power of gynocentrism held only on the fact that the world listens to the complaints and demands of women, responds to any of their problems. This is their strength, which is very easy to level, just not contacting them. The best defense against any antimusic campaigns, including campaigns against domestic violence is to ignore them, not to take any part in the discussions, not to attract further attention.

Women call men rapists and criminals? Let.

Complete disregard for women I see a much better solution than constant arguments and useless discussion. Those who still argue with women/feminists I say: your arguments are arguments against female nature. She will never change, because you are wasting their time. I am convinced that most of the donations to bloggercom/activists for women's rights men do. Yes, men, I am ready even money to bet on it.

I don't want to argue with women, communicate with women, I don't want to talk to women or treated by physical force, I don't want to have sex with them, I do not want to have anything to do with them.

This, perhaps, radical approach, in my view, is much more effective than add fuel to the fire, engaging in disputes.

Ninety million three hundred forty eight thousand three hundred forty

Also interesting: 6 ways to free the daughter from gender stereotypes

I never argue with women

To people who assert that all men are rapists and criminals, we can safely turn back. They deserve total neglect and isolation.

Instead of arguing with women, you can offer ideas on how to improve the lives of men at the individual level. This strategy will lead us much further than a century pandering to women's needs, which brought men to a standstill.published 

Author: Stardusk

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: mghow.ru/o-sporah-s-zhenshhinami/

Tags

See also

New and interesting