To fake caviar is extremely beneficial! That's why I buy only this...

Do you think this is a real red caviar? I thought so too... Turns out, often for big money, we buy the fake.

How to choose the caviar it is important to know any owner. Why spend large sums for the purchase of a defective product, and then feed his family? Several effective tips to help you avoid embarrassing mistakes!

How to choose red caviar
  1. Bank of caviar should have a tight-fitting cover, in any case not inflated. Originallycalled the inscription on the inside cover. If labels pushed from the outside, do not buy this caviar!

2. Study the composition specified on the packaging. In the best case there has to be a eggs, vegetable oil and salt.

3. If the composition is specified glycerin (E400), sorbic acid (E200) and methenamine (E239), it is necessary to abandon the purchase of chemicals and delicacy. These additives prevent the drying of eggs

4. If you pour low-quality eggs in boiling water, it will color the water a bright color. True red caviar behaves differently. With real eggs, nothing will happen — they can only become a little paler.

5. You should choose the caviar, Packed in glass jars. Through the glass clearly visible, as are the eggs: they should be beautiful of the same shape. The eggs should fit to fill the jar! Usually caviar fishermen mined in July and August, it is worth to consider buying the product. If the product was Packed in the other months, it is not in her favor!

Share these valuable tips: I'm sure they will help many to make the right choice of quality product!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting