"There are worse things than bad grades." A letter the teenager father

Bad grades — cause for scandal in your family? The website dare to assure you: there are worse things.

Minibanda.have gibil last day of school. Father, walking past her son's room, saw that everything was cleaned and even the bed. It seemed that the son Packed his things and left. The suspicions of the father increased when he noticed the letter on the empty table. On it by the hand of the son was derived from "Papa". With trembling hands the man opened the envelope and read:

"Dear father,

Forced writing to inform you that I had to leave the house with my new girlfriend, because I knew that you and mom will make a scene. I love her very much. But I knew you wouldn't approve our relationship because of her piercings, tattoos, biker apparel and the fact that she's a lot older than me. But it is not only in feelings. She's pregnant.

Her name is Sarah. She's sure we'll be happy together. After all, she has a trailer in the woods and a mountain of firewood, enough to last all winter long. We dream to have many children. Sarah opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana is actually not so harmful. We plan to grow it for themselves and to sell to others, to have enough money for cocaine, he is also harmless in moderate doses. And in the meantime we will pray to find a cure for AIDS, because of the need to cure Sarah — she deserves it!

Don't worry, dad, I'm 15, I'll be able to take care of themselves. One day we will come to visit, to acquaint you with my grandchildren.

Love, your son, Joshua.

PS Dad, I made it all up. I have Jason. Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things than bad grades in the school report card (it's on the kitchen table). Call me when you can return! Love you!"

via fit4brain.com/8704

Tags

See also

New and interesting