That's what happens when you put the fruit in Fig. How long have I wanted to know the secret!

Under the newlyweds legs throw rice, their life was full cup. More than half the world's population eats seeds of this plant, and we know about it quite a bit!

< Figure is extremely picky about growing conditions. But whimsicality can be forgiven, because the unusual ways to use rice outweigh the costs of its cultivation! For example, if you put immature fruit in rice, they ripen very quickly: always do with apricots

. Each of these ideas, I wanted to check right away, it was too tempting they ...

Properties rice
  1. Decorative Stand for storage of knives
    Vertical transparent container and rice cereal - everything that you will need to create a convenient stand for knives. Fig perfectly absorbs moisture, because during such storage blades just do not rust and does not zaplesneveyut, as sometimes happens in the case of wooden coasters.

2. Purification of utensils with hard to reach areas for cleaning
    Tea with a narrow spout is not so easy to wash to perfection! Well, there is this simple life hacking. The mound in the teapot 1 ch. L. rice, add a few drops of detergent and hot water. Chaynichek Close lid and the opening in the nozzle - a finger. Agitated water with rice in a pot for 1 minute. After this procedure, the magic touch of the tea will disappear completely!

3. The salvation of a drowned phone
    If your phone fell into the water or other liquid, immediately place it in a container with dry rice! Pre-dry your phone on top, get him out of the SIM-card and memory card, and battery. Leave the poor girl for 24 hours in the rice and you will save your favorite gadget! This is one of the most effective ways.

4. Baking sand foundations pan
    With rice is easy to cook perfect base pan ! Put the dough into the mold, cover it with parchment, in a recess eruption rice so that it is completely filled out the form. Bake sand foundation as usual. Through this process, the dough is well propechetsya! After this procedure eruption figure in a separate jar, to continue to use it for baking flans: porridge from this groats cook can not be

5. air freshener
    From rice can make wonderful air freshener for the toilet or bathroom. Take half a cup of rice and dripped to about 20 drops of your favorite essential oil. Mix up the seeds. Over time, the flavor can become a little less: do not forget to periodically shake the mini-freshener! I like that you can pick any flavor to your liking. I prefer the essential oil of cinnamon ...

6. Check the temperature of the oil in a frying pan
    Come on pan with butter about 5 rice grains. If they sink, the oil is still cold. If the figure comes up and starts to bubble, it means that the oil is warmed to the desired temperature, and you can safely start cooking! Ingenious method, no splashing.

7. rust protection
    Figure excellent tool to protect against rust, absorbing excess moisture. Screwdriver, hammer, pliers - everything is safe and sound, we need only to fill a tin of rice and put the tools

8. Cleansing grinder
    Everyone once in my life did grind coffee beans, noticed that an oily traces on the surface of the grinder removes difficult. But here Fig help! Suffice it to grind a small amount in the flour, and the grinder will be like new.

9. Pillow Warmer
    Cushion with rice perfectly replace a hot water bottle! It only need to reheat in a microwave oven for 1 minute. Great for warming of damaged ligaments, zastuzhennyh locations for rapid rewarming cold bed.

10. toy for your pet
    From dense fat tissue can make the perfect toy for a pet, and as a filler is best to use rice. Such entertainment exactly like your pet. If the toy cat add some dried catnip, it will be ecstatic ...

11. Filler for maracas or rattles
    Just look, this is the ideal rattle! Two plastic spoons, empty container from the "Kinder Surprise", an adhesive tape, a little rice - that's all, toy maraca ready. I will make sure to!

Rice Benefits , not only in its nutritional properties, this product helps at every step! Tell a friend about these tricks, I'm sure they appreciated them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting