Homeless Thai got a job and a house in gratitude for his honest act

Website I believe that a truly honest people do not change their principles even in difficult situations.

It turned out to be a man 44-year-old homeless resident of Thailand named Varalop (Waralop). Picking up at the metro station designer purse, he was not tempted by its contents, and hurried back owner.

This is despite the fact that the purse was 20,000 baht ($ 580) and a credit card, but his homeless men - only a trifle, which is hardly enough even for food

Rather than spend the money found on their needs, Varalop took the discovery to the police, which established the owner of the purse. They found 30-year-old factory owner NIIT Pongkraynos (Niity Pongkriangyos), which was just stunned honesty homeless man. "If I were in his position, it would not have returned the wallet," - he admitted

NIIT would like to offer Varalopu money as a thank you, but decided that this would not be enough. So he gave the man a job in his factory, and provided a service apartment. Now a former homeless man earns 11,000 baht ($ 317) a month, and he no longer has to spend the night in the subway.

"I am so grateful that I was given a chance to change lives for the better - says Varalop. - Now I have my own bed net, and I'm really happy

". Source Metro.co.uk
Photos on the preview @ SWNS

See also:
13 examples of the fact that there is a place for good in our world
The waiter got $ 500 tip for a sum in the order of 37 cents
The wife of the Prime Minister of Singapore, walking with a bag for $ 15. And this is the sweetest reason

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/zhena-premer-ministra-singapura-hodit-s-sumochkoj-za-15-dollarov-i-na-eto-est-samaya-milaya-prichina-1339315/

Tags

See also

New and interesting