The old man went to Paradise and 10 minutes later began to resent. Guess who's to blame?

Site tells the anecdote!

Fullredneck.com85-year-old couple being married nearly 60 years, died in a car crash. It is worth noting that even in such a ripe old age, they feel great, and did not complain of health because eating only healthy food and exercise. When they reached the gates of Paradise, the apostle Peter led them to a huge mansion with luxurious bedrooms, a beautiful kitchen and a Jacuzzi.

Fascinated by the old man asked how much it will cost them. What saint replied:

- Of course, for free! This sky.

Then they went into the yard and saw a large swimming pool. The apostle said that they can swim in it every day, and that too absolutely free.

Then he led them into a luxury restaurant where the couple saw the dishes of different national cuisines of the world.

- And what do we have for it? - I asked the old man

. - Do not you understand? This sky, everything is free! - Peter replied

. - And where meals are low in fat and cholesterol? - Timidly asked the man

. - Oh, what I am about to say, you really like! Here you can eat anything and as much as necessary. All that you love! And while you will not get fat this match!

Hearing this, the old man angrily threw his hat on the floor and began to jump on it, yelling like crazy.

The wife and the apostle Peter tried to calm him down and asked what happened. The old man paused, looked at his wife and said:

- It's all because of you! If not for your damn bran muffins, I could come here 10 years ago!

via storyfox.ru/post/starik-popal-v-raj-i-spustya-10-minut-nachal-vozmushhatsya-ugadajte-kto-vinovat/

Tags

See also

New and interesting