Natasha Muzychko: I put my cell phone and jumping around the room like a girl ...

< Anatoly Golubovskii

Natasha Muzychko. Komsomolskaya it become never had the chance, but in the rest of the description of the famous heroine is ideal: activist, athlete. Finally, just beautiful.

-What was Natasha girl?

-Dovolno Active) ran with the boys, I jumped into the drifts with garages. And generally better to find a common language with the boys than with the girls.

-You were not interested in girls?

-I Was an adventuress, and with all the guys were interesting - slazit of blooming "seals" on the ice, fall - romance. Since the girls have fun? - Jump through the gum. Boredom ... And I, as already said, was active - the commander of the school in the classroom, in the camp - Pioneer detachment commander. That did not have time to become a member of the Komsomol. It was in the year that have been taken, it was canceled, or something else has happened, I do not remember.

-A company with which you have been interesting - yard, school

-Pozhaluy, School. In the yard of the children it was not enough, did not coincide with the same interests, and the class was united team - went into the yard then one, then another ...

-What doing
<? br> -When Were small - played cops and robbers, let the balls, other games for younger, become older - playing the guitar in kindergartens.

-The singing game?

Listen. I liked the guy who played and sang. Actually, I go for it, but it does not happen every night. He was still in some sports section involved

-You childhood in some kind of sport, dance, music, fond of?

-When Was in first grade, I began to detect a music school: Mom wanted me to play the piano, and my grandmother - the accordion. He won grandmother, but when brought to the teacher, she suggested to wait a year or two, they say, where do these small fur handles stretch. I went a couple of times on ear training. Then attach to gymnastics, which I happily abandoned. Then my grandmother took me a couple of years for some dancing, I do not remember now what. And then my sister was born, and was absolutely not up to drive me somewhere. So she continued to go to all sorts of clubs, in general, I found something to do.

-Pet tried?

-This Is only later, as an adult, took singing lessons. But I can not sing

-Lyubopytnenko ... A little more - hearing did not work

? Oo hearing procedure. Voice Force lacks

-In school was atamansha company or a member of a gang?

-Ryadovaya Bandit)) I was not driving.

-Teatrom interested in school?

-Yes. She took part in productions, but I will not say that it was something special

-Polzovalas success with the boys?

-Okazyvaetsya, Yes. I thought that there were other girls prettier and more popular, even looked at them with envy. Maybe because they were much more relaxed and behaved differently had the opportunity to dress better. And I was not very sure of himself, thought that the modest clothes I do not have to notice. Later, however, it turned out that many of the boys were in love with me, just do not dare to admit. Now sometimes meet former classmates and then one, then another sigh: "Well I love you ...." Damn, why did not I know about it) even when there is no hint to guess, you know, it's hard)
!
-In what age began dating?

Hmm. Seriously in love for the first time in 14 years. Such a love at a distance. I came to the village to her aunt, he said to his grandmother. And there we met. In summer. Then a whole year writing letters to each other, and then met again. Romance. Mobile, Internet was not yet, come with envelope exercise book inside ... I'd still do not get is refused. So that feeling - yes, and about to meet - is considered? Or a couple of times to go to the movies? For years after the 17 I had a lot of fans. With some went to the movies, with another just drank tea. But to say that with any of them consistently met - no.

Why choose a university Dragomanov?

-I Studied at the gymnasium very fashionable Pushkin in philological class. And for admission to Dragomanova we were not required to take exams, it was enough to pass an interview. However, it came to entering the Russian-Ukrainian faculties. And I wanted to foreign philology. So I had to take

-To apply without any problems?

-C Problems. That year was a pilot - introduced some tests that I happily filled up. But examinations to recruit a sufficient number of points and passed

-In study time felt that she came to where wanted?

Yes somehow not really thought about it. Just like the fact of receipt of the atmosphere. However, it lasted not long. After the first year she met her future husband, and a year later gave birth to their first child.

< -Osoznanno?

-What There. Her first husband was older than me by 16 years. And I entrusted our lives - and our children - this man, believing that he knows what to do. Continue to learn, to her second state exam, successfully I graduated from university and went to live in Estonia. So what is the special memories about the life of a student I do not have

-When moved there, dealt exclusively with family or thinking about a career?

-Kids Were small for them needed care, so at first I was a housewife. Though of course, I wanted to develop. Especially liked the sphere of show business. Watching used to clip and think: "I like a pretty girl, it is good to become a popular demand»

-What. Internal sterzhenek you got there. At you interesting to watch - the camera will not lie

-Yes? That's good ...) Well, maybe just a pretty picture

Yeah whatever may be the picture of a beautiful - if there is nothing behind it, an actor interesting to watch. Yearning. And vice versa - does not necessarily have to be a written beauty or handsome, not to tear

of you had eyes -Generally, Yes. Akhedzhakova can just stand there and fill up the whole scene. Or frame. And it's fun to watch. Barbra Streisand ...

Strip-measure ...

-Tilda Swinton ... And do you know who to me today the embodiment of female sexuality? Monica Bellucci.

She's cool, yeah. But - not my type, sorry)) ... So, you kept looking clips, envied. Stop. You are jealous and knew that she could do it herself or jealous-jealous?

-No In any case not the second. I thought that there is something, some kind of potential, in addition to external data in me. And all of this has managed to find application even in Tallinn, where you can get to work, just knowing Estonian. Even the cleaners - and they have their own. Where language is not required? On the "Russian Radio". And by chance I was able to get to work.

-I very skeptical and cautious about the concept of "coincidence»

-So, You do not believe that you can just be in the right place at the right time?

< -When internally ready for this. I sometimes say, "and if by chance", then I ask to tell the backstory "accidents" - that people do and where to move the previous three to six months. And sometimes months enough rewind to find out - a fig is not a chance ... So, you came on the radio ...

-And Become the leading

-Wow! What about diction?

-Daa)) My Ukrainian "ET" was very noticeable. Nevertheless, I began to conduct night air. Well, the "news" - is loudly said to the people, it was mostly asleep, so - I drove the music, read the advertising copy

-In a piece of paper

? -When Placed on the day thereof, and worried at first brutally spied text. And then accustomed and get along without it. And I liked it wildly. I worked for about two years, but then the circumstances were such that it was necessary to return to Ukraine, because I'm divorced.

-Muzhu not like your job on the radio?

-And It including

-Domostroy?

We're no longer one organic pair, which were at first.

<-stop. Correct, if something goes wrong. At the beginning of a relationship you were a girl, who was looking at his adult man from the bottom up. And then the girl has grown up. What happened after that: it turned out that your man is not so interesting to you, or you just had a different life? It's not the same thing, is not it?

Yes, the little girl grew up and wanted to develop, to take their place in life, doing things you love. Still not sure how, but I wanted to find out. The same work on the radio - some no publicity. When came the popular group, my colleagues and I conducted concerts in nightclubs. That this publicity, among other things, could not stand my husband. And we decided to part ways. Staying there was no reason, plus everything I missed in Ukraine, so returned home.

-In what year?

-In 2003.

-What decided to do?

-Popytalas Back to the microphone, even an intern on the radio "Capital", but later abandoned the idea and went to work in a bank assistant manager. On the whole, I had a chance to work in three banks, calling them will not. I had a wonderful English ...

Why was?

-Because That is now rarely use))

What it? Carriers around the missing

I do not want

-Country. This is a nice bonus in the profession

-Just Is not necessary. You will need - tighten.
In general, at that time I had a set of qualities that were needed for the proposed operation. English, appearance, sociability, punctuality. There is a saying: "A good secretary - as a good wife." Find easy. I was a very good secretary. Jobs liked. Great staff, new friends, corporate) This period lasted 4 years

-In this time you lived with their parents?

-Not At all. In 2006 I successfully married ...

-So first marriage is considered unsuccessful?

-No. And for the first and for the second time fate brought me together with fine people, just something we misunderstood each other. Stone will not give to anybody. Yes, well, married and in 2008 gave birth to

-It has consciously?

Yes, very much I wanted. Still, in relation to the eldest it was still the parent plant: husband, family, children. And the third was quite deliberate step.

Are you serious about the installation?

-Yes, it is quite. I overbearing authoritarian mother ...

-Chapters family?

-Yes. So I lived, we can say in family charter)

-Ponyatno. So, during the bank came to an end in 2008. In connection with what?

-In Connection with the decree.

-And being on maternity leave, you decided to change the scope of activities?

-Not certainly in that way. After returning in 2003 I was looking for work, and one of her friends worked for a modeling agency. In any case, I threw her my data - you never know. I began to gradually invite castings fotoproby in advertising. That is to say that my acting path developed in parallel with the bank. And when I came into shape after giving birth, she gave the casting managers know with whom to work, that will be ready for battle. After her divorce from her second husband for some time he worked in a bank and closed the page

second husband-Co also eventually dispersed interests?

-No. Common interests and common ground was just too much. I just wanted a classic family - husband, children, a comfortable home and a dog, and he was not ready, he had more freedom. And he frankly admitted it. We have still a great relationship, we talk the same language, but live together - alas.

-You relationships with men possessive?

-Now I do not know. And the older you get, the more confident I can say that in a relationship do not understand, though experience like is, and shoveled a bunch of literature. Perhaps, after all, not possessive. Rather, on the contrary - to give full freedom, no one is held. What is the point?

What Natasha wants to see in a man?

-Oh, thanks. It seems a simple question, but ... You know, so much thought about it)) It's great that God created man and woman

-Mademuazel is preparing to become a politician? Evasive, evasive and completely without specifics. You been married twice. Choose men according to certain criteria or chose you, and you just obey?

-In The first time is likely to pick me. The second choice was mutual. But if the wind off the film, in the case of a second marriage, I have some things just did not want to notice. For example, 90% - all was ok ... I understand that ideal people do not, but the question is what will get these do not suit 10%

Well, and? If this is some kind of bytovuha - foolish question. In this remake of man does not make sense. Take with giblets, or forget about it. But betrayal ...

-When People create a couple, they believe that they will succeed. When the lifter is to take the weight, it is certain that it will make. He's trained and everything. Self-assured. But something suddenly went wrong, do not take the weight. Here and in the relationship: met, we began to live together, and then the euphoria has passed. And one of the two suddenly realize that this is no longer pulling the weight. Needless to say - I'm sorry ... It is a betrayal? It promised to be together?

< -Bozhe forbid. This is the most honest and correct version. Everything went - I'm sorry - I can not any more. And here to stay and continue to represent non-existent feelings and attitudes - this is a setup

. -So, I was lucky in my life and I did not face betrayal. In general, it can be summarized as follows: my man - wall, pillar, protection, and reliability. I - a reliable rear, he - advanced. And when you meet "their" man is immediately felt

-Hmm. Immediately feel the chemistry - it is possible. But above quality - evaluated not immediately

. -After The third meeting will turn out?)) I want to meet a man that was a coincidence, as in clockwork. Yes, to be together is not only fun, but also a lot of work. But if the goals coincide, and we want to build a harmonious relationship, then together you can achieve all

-A what a harmonious relationship? One good friend of his wife - a former Miss city, two official mistresses, all know each other and live in harmony

. I do not my option. For me the question of fidelity is very important. Without this there can be no trust and defeats the purpose of relations as such

-But eventually somehow dulled all?

-You Can develop in tandem. It is not necessary to look for entertainment on the side. If I choose a partner - I mean in it are satisfied, in this regard, I am loyal as a dog.

-Ponyatno. And what you can not forgive a man?

You know, to forgive, perhaps, I can deal. But remember - no. And I can not be the same with this man, and consequently, the relationship is likely to come to an end.

-K time second divorce you already actively shot?

-Pozhaluy, Yes. There were projects on the "pros", the same "family melodrama" advertising shooting

-Get more serious cast foundation had a wish?

Very even arise. But firstly, not enough time commonplace. It was and is: look the condition of entering into the same black squares, I decided not to pull. And, frankly, I do not see myself in the theater. In the movie - yes.

-Where do you want to go?

You know, what I am now doing a linear role in "real mysticism" to the channel "Ukraine" is already a huge breakthrough. I even think about it could not a couple of years ago. Oh, and then, of course, I would like to star in a full meter.

How did you get into "Mystic»?

-All On a common basis. We called a "TV Pro", was invited to the casting. She starred in one of the parts in the lead role. A victim of circumstances Debrin comes debunks myths - you know, was filmed. In the second season, the format of "Mystics" was changed, I was invited to try on the role of assistant Debrina linear. She came, candidates - several thousands of darkness. Well, I did not expect too much. Release. A week later, calling Kuczynski, he said: "You choose" - "Glory, exactly? And excited for no reason do not want to "-" Tomorrow is a meeting with the producers, come. " I put my cell phone and jumping around the room like a girl ...

-In the "Clinic", too, because the linear part was?

Yes

-There work you not impressed?

-Why?? At first we were a little intimidated by the terminology, but then we understood and well managed. There was such an atmosphere at the site - just a holiday. Imagine: you need to be on the make-up at 7 am, that is, the rise at half past five, and you get up to work with such pleasure ...

-So is your favorite thing. Work - is when under duress

-Well yes. Get up at half past five - please do not stay up to three nights - no question. Because high. And you want more and better. Чтобы вырасти до уровня, когда имеешь возможность выбирать понравившуюся роль из тех, которые тебе предлагают

-За пару лет, с тех пор как начала сниматься в линейных ролях, что-то изменилось в отношениях с кастинг-менеджерами?

-Пожалуй, да. Конечно, по-прежнему хожу на кастинги, но все-таки чаще стали звонить с конкретными предложениями, что меня хотят снять в таком-то проекте…

-Новый левел

-Да. Конечно, Дебрин здорово помог. И Тимур. Они все-таки профессиональные театральные актеры, у них есть чему поучиться. С сильными партнерами приятно работать. И, понятно, хочется это делать

-Как дети относятся к твоим ролям?

-Это самые честные критики. «Мамочка, мы тебя любим, но вот здесь было не очень». Не слукавят. И очень рады, что я нашла свое дело. А мне хочется, чтобы они тоже занимались тем, что им нравится. Старшая здорово рисует, в будущем хочет открыть свой тату-салон. И мы сейчас стараемся сделать все для этого. Чтобы человек смог заниматься не зарабатыванием денег, а любимым делом, которое будет приносить материальный доход. Средняя некоторое время не могла определиться, а теперь решила, что в будущем хочет открыть гостиницу в Европе. Сейчас учится в Колледже Гостиничного хозяйства. На лето уехала в Эстонию, работает официанткой в гостинице — надо знать всю кухню от и до.
В общем, каждая идет к своей мечте.

-Ты себя уже ощущаешь публичной персоной?

-Пока нет

-А хочется стать?

-Скорее да, чем нет

-Зачем тебе публичность, что тебе это даст?

-Уверенность. Kaif. Гордятся дети

-А ты собою гордишься?

-Да

-Не всякому сильному мужчине нужна рядом публичная женщина.

-Это да. Но пока такого мужчины рядом нет, хочу публичности

-Логично. И снова возвращаемся к идеальному мужчине

-Да Бог его знает, сложный для меня вопрос. Заглянула пару раз на консультации к психологу — оказывается, нужно правильно мечтать, комплексно. Скажем, не просто влюбиться, а чтобы это было взаимно. Или там — пожелаешь красавца-мужчину, а он бабником окажется. And what to do with it? Так что затрудняюсь с определением. Хотя, если взять в качестве примера селебрити, то Киану Ривз. Хорош внешне, талантлив, добрый, отзывчивый — просто находка. Смотришь на него — и как-то сразу веришь

-В детстве ты предпочитала общество мальчиков. Сейчас, судя по фото, ты тусишь с девчачьей бандой. Пересмотрела отношение?

-Они классные веселые девченки. Я понимаю, скепсис по поводу женской дружбы и все такое, но у нас это проверено временем и мы еще в чем-то дополняем друг друга. Есть даже шуточное распределение ролей — умная, красивая, стильная,
веселая…

-А кто стервочка? Должна быть обязательно))

-А что в твоем понимании стервозность?

-Осознанный вынос мозга субъекту, не имеющему возможности симметрично отреагировать по причине влюбленности либо какой другой ментальной, физической либо материальной зависимости. Если вкратце)) Кстати, это внегендерно. С мужчинами тоже случается

-Хмм. Ну, стало быть, каждая из нас может включить стерву по мере надобности. По ситуации, так сказать.

-Нееее)) Это не то

-Почему?

-Есть режимы, которые ты умеешь включать. И это здорово, значит, ты — социально адаптированная личность. А есть — когда это не включаемый по надобности режим, а твоя суть. Ты без этого прожить не можешь

-Таких среди нас точно нет

-Хорошо. Тогда подробнее по ролям

-Катюша, маленькая, хрупкая — икона стиля. Алена, высокая, с короткой стрижкой — умная, Наташа — веселая, я — красивая…

-Слушай, но вся ваша компания внешне очень даже...

-Ага. Кстати, нас в клубах, когда появляемся вместе, ассоциируют с персонажами из «Секс и город»

-Подруги по банде замужем?

-Одна замужем, вторая в процессе развода, третья побывала

-Как думаешь, какой девушке проще найти спутника жизни: красивой-успешной или средней-обычной?

-Средней-обычной. Красивая-умная-успешная знает, чего хочет по жизни, у нее есть критерии, уровень притязаний. Уровень жизни, ниже которого она не хочет опускаться. А внезапно понравившийся мужчина может не соответствовать

-Статус, стало быть. Можно подробнее?

-Очень щепетильный вопрос. У меня случались знакомства, когда мужчины мгновенно исчезали с горизонта, когда узнавали об уровне моих доходов, квартире, машине… Никакого снобизма, меркантильности или попытки унизить кого-то, сорри — исключительно вопрос соответствия.

-И в мыслях нет, я прекрасно тебя понимаю. Но, с другой стороны, действительно ведь «своего» с параметрами «значительно выше среднего» непросто найти, такой товар не залеживается.

-Ха. Знаем, как же. Мама вон ужасается: «Наташенька, ты до сих пора одна». Заверения, что я вполне себя комфортно ощущаю, не принимаются. Логика простая — без мужика ты неполноценна. Ну и, многие решают для себя «абы шось було». Борщ с винегретом в холодильнике, туловище на диване, зато типа семья. I do not need it. Я хочу, чтобы мы приносили друг другу радость

-И в чем она, радость?

-В общении, к примеру

-Что именно в общении тебя привлекает?

-Начнем с чувства юмора. С ним как-то легче по жизни

-Юмор очень разный. Какой-то нравится, другой — «не заходит»

-Вот тот, что «заходит», мне и нравится. В этой сфере нужно совпадать, как в паззле. Еще нравится, когда мужчина обозначает для окружающих, что я его женщина. Берет меня за руку, обнимает, целует. Я очень тактильная.

-Кинестетик, стало быть. Wonderful. А на безбашенные поступки тебя тянет?

-Да, я же авантюристка с детства. Здесь разреши без конкретики. Но я очень легка на подъем, люблю неотягчающие формы безумия, если это не угрожает здоровью

-А как ты можешь предвидеть угрозу здоровью? К примеру, прыгнуть с парашютом — тоже потенциально опасно...

-Не буду я прыгать. И в шоу «Форт Байярд» не буду участвовать. Вот внезапно сорваться и съездить в Одессу поплескаться в море — пожалуйста.

-Ну, сорваться вечерком в другой город под настроение — как по мне, авантюра-лайт. А вот то, что ты сумела стать актрисой в достаточно серьезном возрасте — гораздо больший риск. И умение настойчиво двигаться в выбранном направлении. Это гораздо труднее и, если хочешь, авантюрней, ибо результат заранее неизвестен. Обычно люди боятся таких перемен

-Так нечестно. Рассекретили мою самую большую авантюру. А я просила без конкретики))

Tags

See also

New and interesting