10 devilishly ingenious ideas about pupils who have made my day

All who have pets often think about their behavior, fantasize, whatever it might mean, and notice the interesting nuances in the habits of their friends. From these reflections sometimes born intriguing conclusions.

< Website offers to evaluate these pearls of thought and good fun.

Cats always look so arrogant that, whether they will, they I would become even point on your grammatical errors.

Interestingly, my dog ​​constantly follows me into the bathroom, because I always go to her on the street and she just thinks it always work?

Sometimes I think that my cat is looking at my food without begging for a piece of yourself, and to inspire me a feeling of guilt that I eat a lot.

If my dog ​​has learned to talk, anyone would be able to know my most intimate secrets in exchange for a piece of cheese.

I'd like to be home a goldfish to experience that feeling, when suddenly starts to rain out of food.

wonder if my cat thinks courier - this is my boss, because he brings me food?

I think dog food manufacturers need to put on the bottom of the package toys for dogs - just like they do with cereal for children.

Sometimes I think my cat is sitting near the door, when I leave, because sure I just stand on the other hand 10 hours a day .

The packaging of dog food, in fact, can be given every taste. After all, the hosts will not try it to make sure it's bacon.

For most cats and some dogs is their home - it's the whole world. Therefore, the trek to the vet - it's like to go into the galactic journey and observe strange creatures that surround everywhere.

Photos on the preview thebabblingofagoldfish

See also:
If your cat is behaving strangely - that's no reason to worry
Test. Can you guess whose legs is: a puppy or kitten
This dog smiles for 12 years and he has to have something special reason

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/etot-pes-ulybaetsya-vot-uzhe-12-let-i-u-nego-na-to-est-osobennaya-prichina-1319665/

Tags

See also

New and interesting