Fish Mr. Rogers. The history of life that will warm your heart

Site shares fascinating history, from which it becomes warm at heart, and the heart is filled with the brightest feelings.

SaytProhodya past the aquarium with fish, a leading Fred Rogers necessarily I say that now it will be fed. Loud and clear. Those who watched the program for the first time, wondered regular viewers just got used to it. However, neither one nor the other did not understand why it was necessary to declare about it - especially when you consider that it was quite important for the program. Until then, until many years later, a book of letters young viewers has not been published, addressed to Mr. Rogers.

The famous TV presenter read all correspondence, which he came. And the more he could not miss one of the letters - from five-year blind girl Katie. "Dear Mr. Rogers! Please report that when you feed your fish. I'm worried about her. I can not see, so, please, say it out loud. " The letter was supplemented by Cathy father's words, who said that his daughter cries every time thinking that Mr. Rogers forgot to feed the fish. Since then and up to the latest release of Fred Rogers has acquired a new habit - strange to most of its viewers, but an important one for the little girl

. via www.neatorama.com/neatobambino/2013/04/12/Why-Mister-Rogers-Always-Told-Viewers-He-Was-Feeding-His-Fish/

Tags

See also

New and interesting