But I'm not so !!!

< Felix Komarov

Ordinary people live, die, there are seven billion of them forgotten and remembered only gone a month or two ...
BUT I DO NOT SO !!!
I am the breath of God, that the light of the world, I am the truth, the word immortal essence ... but it is a mystery known only to me, ordinary as you pretend.
I will turn out ulcers, revealing the rot, burn your wings on fire ... I'm a demon, I'm dying, I Jude Cain ... but this is only the shadow of me.
I'll be the usual, everything I smile, a smile of the Buddha meet the dawn .... Of course, I know that this is only a mask, I do not have it in stock.
I saw, sitting, dial by letter, I want to show what else, a great hero, a terrible villain ...
Perhaps the essence of the Buddha that know ... but just stay skinny Jew I have grown old just a little.
A little good, a little bit cruel, where smart, where stupid, where bold, where there is no ... and I know in part, and would like to see the kind of happiness, and I am afraid of troubles.
But all die, suffer, suffer who are more, some less works and lives ... ordinary people get in trouble, usually no one to save.
And it's scary, it's better to think of the loss of the suffering and misery ... I do not need the darkness, and I do not need the light .... I am unique, pattern precious plexus thoughts, writing on the water ...
But the pain returns to itself.
I sit and write and that's all that I know of no better no worse than any of us
And just as all die every day ...
I finish the story.

Tags

See also

New and interesting