Why each subsequent connection is often no better than the previous

Who is her husband? I have often asked this question of the universe and always got an answer: "My husband is the one who is a woman for life." Remember the symbol of the male - kruzhechek with an arrow. Direction. This is the only required function of all the others - may be present or not

. The absolute minimum. If there is anything else, but this function is not - who is anything but not my husband. Many of the functions required of the husband, in fact, belong to the pope. Adult women may well do without them. Adult women in our culture, there is little, because there is no tradition of female initiation.

If the husband give light weight advanced features too much, and so often happens, he might lose all interest in his wife, as opposed to the nature of incest.

One of the major social problems of the modern civilized world is that the role of the husband becomes less attractive because of the overabundance of additional.

Lost my way a man - becomes dissolute and uninteresting priori, not attractive to women. Is that a source of just that "extra". If a man copes with the "daddy" functions that can be for a woman to self-interest, if not giving her money and social protection, then at least a surrogate

"foregone paternal care." There are legendary co-dependent relationship about "suitcase without a handle", which is a pity to throw and hard to bear. Since adult males in our culture and not, for the same reason, the absence of traditions of male initiation, it turns out that the man-child begins to play the role of the pope for his wife-child. It is very difficult, painful relationships.

The only function of the wife - light the way men are, to be the guiding star. reasonable cooperation Wisdom - it goes wherever it shines it. Alchemy.

Among the worlds, in the twinkling of stars

One star I repeat the name ...

Not that I loved her,

And because I am haunted with others.

This is the only necessary requirement for his wife. All other features may not be present. Much of what is expected of a woman, in fact, belong to my mother. And a grown man could well do without. If the woman hung maternal functions too much, it loses the ability to shine and as a result lose interest in men.

However, if it serves as a good mom, you can get stuck in the codependency. Since, due to the already mentioned reasons, adult women in our culture and there is little, it turns out that the woman-child is trying to play the role of mother-to-child husband. Comes Freud suggests marafet.

Often, new partners or lovers find a player for the other team. Tired from the role of "mom" a woman can seek a "daddy", firmly believes in the fact that he is a "real man." And vice versa.

Plain modern couple trying to join is overage children volokuschih for a giant bags of unfulfilled expectations of children. And at the first opportunity ogrevayut this bag your partner. Union of the more painful, the more bags of mutual expectations managed to get a pair. Guilt and resentment are guaranteed. Since not one of these expectations may in fact not be executed.

He Charter of mutual torture partners can split up and go in search of these applicants, sadly dragging through life very heavy bags.

The wise cultures to prevent such processes were the rituals of male and female initiation when the candidate adulthood helped to accept the fact that all of the shortfall in his childhood, he did not receive. It's sad, but there is no accident, as a full-fledged adulthood promises many new things-good. The wise cultures.

In these wild as our process is male or female initiation sometimes stretched for life, leading to a huge number of psychosomatic diseases, and never completed in his lifetime. The faces of many old people, you will find a frozen expression of an offended child. Column cause of death ninety percent of the civilized inhabitants of the Earth can safely write "failed (la) to go through the trauma of growing up." It's funny and sad.

Here is what he wrote Alexander Lowen: "Both feel trapped, that reminds them for various reasons of their childhood. They can interrupt this communication, may struggle within it, or put up with the loss of hope for the love and joy. Such humility may lead to malignancy, the fight to heart disease. The severance of relations is not a solution, since the following relation is often no better than the previous one. In order to escape from this trap, the couple must work on his fear

love. " Semi-Living Hope eat a lot of vitality.

This trend does not please anyone. Therefore it is becoming increasingly popular teen relations on friendship type of sexual violence. I wanted to write something good about these relationships and have not found what to write. Their advantages are questionable.

Minus the lack of implementation of the mutual relations. As to the man to see his way a woman should show her soul, begin to shine. And in order that she felt that he was worth a go - he must also show your soul

. Relationships sexy friends do not provide for such a possibility as necessary for the development of the energy stupidly strahivaetsya in the era of supposedly safe sex. Ne'er-do woman always meets the dissolute men. I have to say about how this manifests itself in the macro-level: "You live in a country which - dissolute or shiftless?ยป

And yet, in nature there is a natural process of healing childhood wounds. It is a conscious movement towards his frustration.

Every moment of frustration is actually the time of maturation and adoption. The difficulty is that in the culture of militant hedonism is not accepted to live the pain of disappointment. It all maturing entire institution of mental anesthesia.

The only who really beneficial no tradition of initiation because it is the manufacturer of alcohol and tobacco products, not to mention at the same of physicians and pharmacists, who are "struggling to find ways to win 'growing injury. "Madness of the brave we sing glory." Existential adulthood is to go into it.

Author: Vyacheslav Gusev

Tags

See also

New and interesting